You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry Suit with Free Base Layer
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAre you ready for you next big adventure? Get outstanding protection with the Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry and Ultrawarmth Base Layers. Excellent durability and abrasion-resistance with Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric and a lightweight, breathable design makes this Bare's most travel-friendly trilaminate. The Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry is constructed with two needle felled seams and is exclusively engineered with Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric for abrasion and puncture resistance, while lighter weight and breathable material offers enhanced flexibility. Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry is ready no matter where your adventure takes you.
Bare designed the Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry for travel-minded and budget-friendly divers. The Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer material is lightweight, and the suit's fabric is among Bare's most supple and flexible so when you need to save space in your bag, you can lay it flat or roll it up. It's the perfect dry suit for saving money and traveling more! Ultrawarmth Base Layers are Bare's warmest ever base layers, ensuring you stay warm during every dive! Scientifically validated Ultrawarmth Infrared Technology is embedded in the fabric of the material, providing you with thermal energy, increased endurance and enhanced recovery. Advanced stretch-breathable fabric, form fitting design, 3D patterning, men's and women's top and pant included.
2mm nylon/smooth-skin Smart Collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the Bare dry hood (see SKU's: BREHUW7 and BREDH9). Suit has low profile valves, anatomically shaped torso, arms and legs to reduce excess bulk and a lightweight low-profile rear entry plastic dry zipper. Elastic at the back waist for better fit, M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing provides added padding for comfort and suit includes compression resistant soft boots. The 2-needle felled seam construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look. Flexible double taped reinforcement at critical wear seam points for added durability. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
Ultrawarmth Base Layers increase thermal energy, provide more endurance and faster recovery thanks Ultrawarmth Celliant Infrared Technology embedded in the fabric of the material. Designed to provide more warmth with less bulk, the Base Layer pattern is a form fitting design. It improves comfort under all Barer dry suits by eliminating the bulk that often comes with excess material. Bare's 3D patterning results in the perfect fit for both men and women. Advanced-stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from your body and creates a dry zone, next-to-skin barrier. Moisture is dispersed over a larger surface for quick evaporation. 230g Celliant Infrared stretch fleece fabric has a smooth face for easy layering, and a fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control. Flatlock seams to minimize chafing these high warmth-to-weight ratios under garment delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications. Pants are equipped with stirrups and top has thumb loops to prevent under garment ride up when donning dry suit. The Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry Suit is black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ready for You Next Big Adventure?
- Get Outstanding Protection w/Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry & Ultrawarmth Base Layers
- Excellent Durability Puncture & Abrasion-Resistance
- Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer Fabric
- Lightweight, Breathable Design w/Enhanced Flexibility
- Bare's Most Travel-Friendly Trilaminate
- Constructed w/Two Needle Felled Seams
- Ready No Matter Where-Your Adventure Takes You
- Aqua-Trek 1 Pro Dry for Travel-Minded & Budget-Friendly Divers
- Bare's Most Supple & Flexible Dry Suit
- Save Space In-Bag, Lay Flat or Roll-It-Up
- Perfect Dry Suit for Saving Money & Traveling More
- 2mm Nylon/Smooth-Skin Smart Collar w/Vented Neck Drain
- Improved Seal w/Bare Dry Hood (see SKU's: BREHUW7 and BREDH9)
- Low Profile Valves
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms & Legs Reduce Excess Bulk
- Lightweight Low-Profile Rear Entry Plastic Dry Zipper
- Elastic Back Waist for Better Fit
- M-PADz Knee Protection w/2mm Neoprene Backing Provides Added Padding for Comfort
- Compression Resistant Soft Boots
- 2 Needle Felled Seam:
Increases Seam Integrity
Less Prone to Abrasion
Finishes for Clean Look
- Flexible Double Taped Reinforcement at Critical Wear Seam Points for Added Durability
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
- Low-Pressure QD Inflator Hose w/3/8 Threads
- Backpack Transport/Storage Bag
- Owner's Manual
- Ultrawarmth Base Layers:
- Increase Thermal Energy, Provide More Endurance &d Faster Recovery
- Celliant Infrared Technology
- Celliant Fabric Liner:
Highest Degree of Warmth
Enhanced w/13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Fabric
React to Body Heat Converting it to Infrared Energy
Reflects it Back to Body, Increasing Circulation & Body Warmth
- More Warmth w/Less Bulk
- Form Fitting Design
- Bare's 3D Patterning Results-In Perfect Fit
- Advanced-Stretch Breathable Fabric Draws Moisture Away from Body & Creates Dry Zone
- Moisture Dispersed Over Larger Surface for Quick Evaporation
- 230g Celliant Infrared Stretch Fleece Fabric: Smooth Face for Easy Layering
- Fleece-Brushed Back for Superior Warmth & Moisture-Wicking Performance
- Microban Odor Control
- Flatlock Seams to Minimize Chafing
- High Warmth-to-Weight Ratio
- Pants Equipped w/Stirrups
- Top w/Thumb Loops
- Prevent Ride-Up when Donning Dry Suit
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Suit Materials||Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer Fabric|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Suspenders||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Attached Boots||Yes, Soft Boots|
|Closure||Plastic Dry Zipper|
|Storage Bag||Yes, Backpack Bag|
|Entry Type||Rear Cross Shoulder Zipper|
|Materials||Celliant Infrared Stretch Fleece Fabric|
|Closure||Pants: Elastic Waist
Top: None, Pull-Over
|Stirrups &d Thumb Loops||Yes|