You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe XS Scuba FogCutter Recon Knife is a unique knife and scissors designed divers' tool. That is the best way to describe XS Scuba's FogCutter Recon Knife. Knife/scissors are made of chromate treated 420-stainless-steel with a black oxide finish, for exceptional rust protection and superior durability. The blade and scissors will give you years of maintenance free service. The divers tool has an overall length of 11" (27.9cm) with a blade length of 6" (15.2cm).
Blade has serrated edge on one side with a straight edge design on the other, is equipped with a line cutter and the scissor back side also incorporating a serrated edge. Knife comes equipped with an easy release positive locking sheath and depth compensating rubber leg straps with squeeze style" quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
- Unique Knife & Scissors Design
- Built-In Scissors Can Cut-it-All
- Black Oxide Finish 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Chromate Treatment on Blade for Rust Prevention
- Superior Durability, Years of Maintenance Free Service
- Multiple Tool Function
- Drop Point Tip
- Blade Length: 6 (15.2cm)
- Overall Length: 11 (27.9cm)
- Blade Type: 1-Side Serrated Edge, 1-Side Straight Edge
- Scissor Blade Back Serrated Edge
- Line Cutter
- Easy-Release Positive-Locking Sheath
- Depth Compensating Rubber Leg Straps
- Leg Straps: Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckles for Easy Donning & Doffing
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|XS Scuba FogCutter Recon Knife:|
|Unique Knife & Scissors Design|
|Built-In Scissors Can Cut-it-All|
|Black Oxide Finish 420-Stainless Steel B||lade|
|Chromate Treatment on Blade for Rust Pre||vention|
|Superior Durability, Years of Maintenanc||e Free Service|
|Multiple Tool Function|
|Drop Point Tip|
|Blade Length: 6 (15.2cm)|
|Overall Length: 11 (27.9cm)|
|Blade Type: 1-Side Serrated Edge, 1-Side||Straight Edge|
|Scissor Blade Back Serrated Edge|
|Easy-Release Positive-Locking Sheath|
|Depth Compensating Rubber Leg Straps|
|Leg Straps: Squeeze Style Quick-Releas||e Buckles for Easy Donning & Doffing|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This knife is well worth the price. The shealth that comes with it is also very functional and holds the knife SOLIDLY in place, even when rigged upside down - I have mine rigged inverted on my left PFD strap. Makes for an always ready and rapid pull when I might need it on the boat to quickly sever the boat anchor for example, or to fend off a Sea Lion when out on the kayak.