You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Paralenz Dive Camera is as easy to use as a flashlight. Just point and shoot so you can enjoy the dive. Designed for divers by divers. Brighter and more colorful videos: Recordings made underwater are tinted green or blue, unless you use a color filter. Paralenz½s patented Depth-Controlled Color Correction (DCC) automatically corrects the colors to match the depth you are at. Add some depth to your videos: Paralenz is the first underwater camera with a pressure sensor. It can display real-time depth and temperature as an overlay in your videos and pictures. Ditch the extra gear: Color filters must be changed whenever you change depth, and they absorb a lot of the light. Paralenz doesn't need filters! It gives you all the light and less task-loading. Dive with no distractions: Paralenz has vibration feedback so you can feel what the camera is doing. No need to look at the display, as each function has its own distinctive vibration pattern. One button, many functions: Paralenz keeps it simple with just one button! For underwater cameras, magnetic switches are the best choice they work under any pressure and without penetrating the camera body. Just keep your gloves on: Pushbuttons on underwater cameras are too small and give too little feedback through your gloves. Paralenz' interface works even with thick neoprene gloves or mittens.
Built like a cannonball: Diving is a one of a kind sport that places extreme demands on the gear. Paralenz looks and feels like regular dive gear, is made from military grade aluminum and extremely durable. It½s nice to know that your diving gear has a safety factor, that is why you can record and log your dives all the way down to 820' (250 meters). This underwater camera is suited even for the extreme. Under water, the angle of the lens matches up perfectly with the size of the sensor, giving you warp free videos with nice straight lines but still angle enough to record almost everything in front of you. The underwater cameras large 1/2.5" image sensor is developed especially for low light by SONY. This, and the fact that you need no filters delivers brighter recordings than any other underwater camera.
Nothing beats good buoyancy control, and slow movement when it comes to getting steady videos from an underwater camera, but the EIS gives you a big push towards getting smooth video. Press the button once to take a photo or hold it to record video simple. Done this way, you edit by deciding what to capture during your dive instead of on computer just tell the story of your dive and share it right away. The patented auto-record automatically starts capturing video when you get to a set depth and stops when you resurface. This expands your battery life, eliminates the need to edit out boring parts of video and leaves you free to focus on the dive.
Auto, 3 different fixed white balance (WB) and DCC. Camera is powered by a lithium polymer 1600 mAh battery with a 3+ hour recording time (1080p 30 fps) and 2+ hours recording time (4K 30 fps), Still photo resolution is 8 megapixels and video resolution is 4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS / 1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS. Connectivity is Wi-Fi (app connection), Bluetooth (future accessories) & USB 0.5" OLED. Video format is MOV H.264 codec and the storage capacity 64 GB or 128 GB Micro SD-card* (Class: U3 or V30) not included.
The camera measures 4.5" x 1.4" x 1.5" (116mm x 35mm x 38 mm), weighs 5.5 oz. (155 g) and the housing is made from aerospace-grade aluminum with titanium screws with an operating temperature of -4°F to 185°F (-10°C to 85°C) EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water). Camera has pressure and temperature sensors, internal microphone for audio recording and focal length of 2.66mm/16mm equivalent, FOV: diagonal 139.9, vertical: 73.9, horizontal: 123.5. Focal distance is 7.9" (20 cm) to infinity and the ISO range is Auto / 100-800. Camera includes a mask and universal mount, USB cable, wrist lanyard, spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant and a hard-zippered transport and storage case and owner's manual.
b>*Important SD-card information:
It is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well.
Sandisk Extreme Series
Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
Please note that Samsung micro-SD cards and SD-cards of other brands are NOT compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera. Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card (Not included).
- Just Point & Shoot and Enjoy the Dive
- Designed for Divers by Divers
- Brighter & More Colorful Videos:
Underwater Video Tinted Green or Blue, Unless You Use Color Filter
Patented Depth-Controlled Color Correction (DCC) Automatically Corrects Colors
Matches Your Current Depth
- Add Depth/Temperature to Videos:
Display Real-Time Depth & Temperature as Overlay in Videos & Pictures
- Ditch Extra Gear:
Color Filters Must-Be-Changed w/Depth
Filters Absorb Lots of Light
Paralenz Doesn't Need Filters
Gives All the Light & Less Task-Loading
- Dive w/No Distractions:
Feel what Camera Is Doing
No Need to Look-At-the-Display
Each Function Has Own Distinctive Vibration Pattern
- One Button, Many Functions:
Paralenz Keeps-It-Simple w/Just One Button
Magnetic Switches Best Choice for U/W Cameras
Switches Work Under Any Pressure & w/o Penetrating Camera Body
- Button Interface Works w/Thick Neoprene Gloves or Mittens
- Built Like-A-Cannonball:
Military Grade Aluminum & Extremely Durable
Depth Rating of 820' (250 meters)
Operating Temperature -4°:F to 185°:F (-10°:C to 85°:C)
EVA Padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water)
- Warp Free Videos w/Nice Straight Lines
- Large 1/2.5 Image Sensor Developed Especially for Low Light by SONY
- Press Button Once, Take Photo or Hold to Record Video
- Patented Auto-Record Automatically Starts Capturing Video at Set Depth & Stops when You Resurface
Expands Battery Life
Eliminates Need to Edit Boring Parts
Leaves You Free to Focus On Dive
- Auto, 3 Different Fixed White Balance (WB) and DCC
Lithium Polymer 600 mAh Battery
3+ Hour Recording Time (1080p 30 fps)
2+ Hours (4K 30 fps)
- Still Photo Resolution: 8 Megapixels
- Video Resolution: 4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS / 1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (app connection), Bluetooth (future accessories)
- USB 0.5 OLED
- Video Format: MOV H.264 Codec
- Storage Capacity 64 GB or 128 GB Micro SD-Card* (Class: U3 or V30) Not Included
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5 (116mm x 35mm x 38 mm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz. (155 g)
- Internal Microphone for Audio Recording
- Focal Length: 2.66mm/16mm Equivalent
- FOV: Diagonal 139.9, Vertical: 73.9, Horizontal: 123.5
- Focal Distance: 7.9 (20 cm) to Infinity, ISO Range Auto / 100-800
Mask & Universal Mounts
Spare O-Rings, O-Ring Lubricant
Hard-Zippered Transport & Storage Case
- *Important SD-Card Information:
Crucial to Use One of Following 3 Supported SD-Cards
Sandisk Extreme Series
Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
Please Note Samsung Micro-SD Cards & SD-Cards of Other Brands are NOT Compatible
- Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card (Not included)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Image Resolution||8 Megapixels|
|External Memory||64 GB or 128 GB Micro SD-Card* (Class: U3 or V30) Not Included|
|Status Display||Yes, 0.5 OLED|
|Power||Lithium Polymer 600 mAh Battery|
|Photographic Distance||7.9 (20 cm) to Infinity, ISO Range Auto / 100-800|
|Auto Off System Time||Yes|
|High Res Mode||4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS|
|Low Res Mode||1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS|
|Camera Dimensions||4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5 (116mm x 35mm x 38 mm)|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (app connection), Bluetooth (future accessories)|
|64 GB or 128 GB Micro SD-Card* (Class: U3 or V30) Not Included|
|Yes, 0.5 OLED|
|Lithium Polymer 600 mAh Battery|
|7.9 (20 cm) to Infinity, ISO Range Auto / 100-800|
|Auto Off System Time|
|High Res Mode|
|4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS|
|Low Res Mode|
|1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS|
|4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5 (116mm x 35mm x 38 mm)|
|Wi-Fi (app connection), Bluetooth (future accessories)|