You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omega Amphibian Flip Fin
|US Men's shoe size||6-8||9-11||11-14|
|US Women's shoe size||7-9.5||10-13||13-15|
|European Men's shoe size||39-41||42-44||44-47|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||3.6||4||4.4|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewJust imagine...a high performance fin you can also walk in when entering and exiting the water...who knew? The days of dragging your fins in and out of the water are finally over! Dynamic Scuba Fins (or "flip fins") are a totally new class of fins. Take them out once and you will never go back to traditional fins. The revolutionary and durable Aqua-Hinge Mechanism and highly efficient non-vented blade design provide an essential combination of performance and safety for Scuba divers at all levels. For swimming, no other open heel fin can match the power and comfort provided by the Amphibian, which features a prominent central web configuration contributing to increase propulsion and reduced load required during sustained kicking.
A natural evolution within the dive industry, the Amphibian Fin System is designed to be strapped on prior to entering the water and removed after exiting. The heavy duty springs push the soft blade webbing up to ride gently against the shin while on the surface. This makes walking, climbing boat ladders and other movements as easy as wearing no fins at all. Once in the water, the Amphibian blades are flipped down into swimming position by simply kicking naturally in the water, and flipped back up by pushing back on the release levers before getting out.
The fins are manufactured with the finest of materials. The blades are made from a combination of soft, durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and a more ridged TPE. The soft TPE web is designed to increase propulsion and reduce the load required for sustained kicking and the more ridged TPE blade inlays increase coefficient of friction on blade. The Aqua-Hinge is a heavy duty hinge featuring 316-military grade anti-corrosive stainless steel springs. The fins come equipped with durable rubber fin straps that have an oversized thumb loop and squeeze-style" side-release buckles all for easy donning and doffing.Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors. Fins are proudly made in the USA.
- Unique Flip Fin Design
- Fins Flip-Up-Against-Shins, Allows Walking In-and-Out of Water
- Great for Beach Dives or Claiming Ladder's
- Totally New Class of Fins
- Highly Efficient Non-Vented Blade Design
- Essential Combination of Performance and Safety for Scuba Divers at All Levels
- Revolutionary and Durable Aqua-Hinge Mechanism
- Aqua Hinge Features: 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel Springs
- Multi-Functional Lock Housing Prevent Blade Separation while Kicking & Hands-Free Operation
- Extra Sturdy Blade Locking Mechanism
- Web Designed from Soft, Durable Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- TPE Web: Increases Propulsion and Reduce the Load Required for Sustained Kicking
- Ridged TPE Blade Inlays Increase Coefficient of Friction on Blade
- Foot Pocket Soft TPE: Designed for Fit and Comfort
- Raised Tread Design:
Curvature for Natural Walking Mechanics
- Patented Flip Fin Design Provides Total Mobility In-and-Out of the Water
- Easy Transition from Walk to Dive Mode
- Walk Fully Geared-Up into Water w/Shore Diving
- Move Freely Around Dive Boat
- Fin Straps:
Durable Rubber Design
Oversized Thumb Loop
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Loop & Buckles for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket & Blade: Thermoplastic Elastomer (Tpe), Hinge Springs: 316-Military Grade Anti-Corrosive Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|