You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewLionfish have become a plague to the Southeast US and the Caribbean. Our reefs are under attack and need help. The removal of Lionfish from these waters is part of the answer. Lionfish have piousness spins, but that poison does not affect the fishes flesh. Matter of fact Lionfish is a great fish to eat! Light, flaky and very delicious. There are all kinds of recipes to cook them from fluffy battered, Bahamian fried, to South Pacific Grilled, heck you can also make Sushi, Taco's, jerky, and Lionfish Ceviche!
Having the proper spear will allow you to bag this delicacy and save the reefs at the same time. The Lionfish Pole Spear 20" (51cm) is perfect to carry on any dive you may encounter Lionfish. Small enough to not get in the way, yet always ready when you need it. Want a bit more distance between you and the fish? Maybe you can't reach some hiding in the reef, whatever your needs are there is the right length pole spear with the longer 28" or 36" (71cm or 91.5cm) models. Lightweight corrosion proof fiberglass shaft is easy to fire just like a spear pole. Just run the durable latex rubber sling between your thumb and forefinger and while stretching it along the shaft your locked and loaded for action. Each model has a 6mm threaded end for tip assembly.
- Help Save the Reefs
- Small & Compact Spear Poles
- Three Lengths to Choose: 20, 28 or 36 (51cm, 71cm or 91.5cm)
- Lightweight Fiberglass Design
- Durable Latex Sling
- Easy to Use
- Thread Size: 6mm, For Lionfish Spear Tip See SKU: AQUHA14
- Type Point: Multi-Prong Bared
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Shaft Length||20, 28 or 36 (51cm, 71cm or 91.5cm)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Type Point||Multi-Prong Bared|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Spear is good....just be aware that the tip is not replaceable even though the specs show it has 6mm threads