You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hollis Solo Harness System
Product OverviewThe Hollis Solo Harness System is designed to meet all the needs of demanding technical divers. The Solo Harness System is clean, simple, and foolproof! The Solo's streamlined design enhances comfort with less drag. The Solo's continuous one-piece harness webbing system limits failure potential. Harness is equipped with stainless-steel D-rings with four-pre-bent on the shoulders, two on the waist strap and one on the crotch strap.
The Hollis Solo Harness System has removable shoulder pads that accept additional stainless-steel D-rings. Harness has a stainless-steel latch-style waist buckle. Harness also includes a stainless-steel cam buckle with cylinder strap. All hardware is manufactured from 316-marine-grade stainless-steel. Harness does not include the back-plate. For back plate options (see SKU's: HLSSBP or HLSABP). The Solo Harness System weighs 16 oz. (450 g).
- Designed to Meet Needs of Demanding Technical Divers
- Solo Harness System is Clean, Simple, and Foolproof
- Streamlined Design Enhances Comfort with Less Drag
- Continuous One-Piece Harness Webbing System Limits Failure Potential
- Stainless Steel D-Rings:
Four Pre-Bent on Shoulders
Two on Waist Strap
One on Crotch Strap
Great Multiple Accessory Attachment Points
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- Adjustable and Removable Shoulder Pads: Accept Additional D-Rings
- All Hardware Manufactured from 316- Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Dose Not Included Back Plate: Back Plate Options (see SKU's: HLSSBP or HLSABP)
- Weight: 16 oz. (450 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing And 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel|
|D-Rings||Yes, 7, Four Pre-Bent|
|Buckles||Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style|
|Nylon Webbing And 316-Marine-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Yes, 7, Four Pre-Bent|
|Waist: Stainless Steel Latch-Style|