You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYour regulator system is the heart of you dive equipment. Caring for it will give you years of reliable use. Keep your regulators and expensive instruments separate from the rest of the gear. This bag is large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus. Bag provides extra cushion and protection from the other items in your gear bag. Bag has sturdy top grab carry handle and is made from durable 1620 Denier ballistic nylon material throughout.
The Hollis Gear Regulator Bag a #10 YKK self-healing zippers with dual sliders equipped with pull tabs. The main compartment zippered opening is 3/4-around bag for easy packing and unpacking of your regulator system. Interior Velcro loops secure your regulator and instrument console to prevent shifting while in transport or storage. The bag measures (L x H x W) 12" x 4.35" x 12" (30.5cm x 11cm x 30.5cm) and has a volume of 626.4 cubic inches (10.25 liters).
- Protects your Valuable Regulator and Gauges
- Fully Insulated with Thick Padding
- Built-In Protective Console Sleeve
- Durable #10 YKK Self-Healing Zipper Opening
- Dual Zipper Sliders Equipped with Pull Tabs
- Zippered Opening: 3/4-Around Bag for Easy Packing and Unpacking
- Durable 1620 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Top Grab Handle
- Interior Hook & Loop, Loops Secure Regulator & Instrument Console
- Dimensions: (L x H x W) 12 x 4.35 x 12 (30.5cm x 11cm x 30.5cm)
- Volume: 626.4 cu. in. (10.25 liters)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||(L x H x W) 12 x 4.35 x 12 (30.5cm x 11cm x 30.5cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||626.4 cu. in. (10.25 liters)|
|Closure||#10 YKK Self-Healing Zipper w/Pull Tabs|
|Material||1620 Denier Ballistic Nylon|
|Handles||Top Grab Handle|
Great quality, same exact bag as my Oceanic. Theyre both on the smaller side, but compact for travel is a good thing.