You have no items in your shopping cart.
Henderson Thermoprene 7mm Men's Jumpsuit (Back Zip)
|Height (ft/in)||5'5"- 5'7"||5'7"- 5'9"||5'9"- 5'11"||5'5.5"- 5'7.5"||6'1"- 6'3"||5'9.5"- 5'11"||5'10"- 6'0"||5'7.5"- 5'9.5"||6'2"- 6'4"||5'11"- 6'1"||5'8.5"- 5'10.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'0"- 6'2"||5'9.5"- 5'11.5"||6'3"- 6'5"||6'1"- 6'3"||6'3"||6'3"||6'5"|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Henderson’s Thermoprene® 7mm Men’s Back Zip Jumpsuit provides the features and design benefits of more expensive suits in this affordably priced jumpsuit, ideal for both local waters and exotic destinations. With 75% more stretch when compared to standard neoprene, the Thermoprene 7mm Men’s Jumpsuit will provide comfort and ease of donning and doffing, while providing an excellent range of motion when diving. Freedom Flex kneepads provide excellent protection while remaining flexible. The heat retention provided by this suit is based on a contoured fit that minimizes water exchange. All seams are GBS-glued and blindstitched, which further prevents water seepage and extends the suit’s life. There is a self-sealing spine pad over the zipper to further limit water exchange and to help ease the discomfort of dive tanks. Additional features, usually found in more expensive suits, include spandex trimmed cuffs and an adjustable collar.
- Contoured Fit
- Spandex Trim
- GBS-Glued & Blindstitched Seams
- Back Zip
- Adjustable Collar
- Freedom Flex Kneepads
- Spinepad/Zipper Seal
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Back #10 YKK Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
This is the best suit Ive used and Ive bought three, total, so I have one for the future. The neoprene is easy to get on and off and I really love the LACK of zippers at the wrists and ankles. To me this translates into getting the suit off easier and dries faster. Of course you cant have your cake and eat it too so the trade-off is the neoprene will compress and lose its insulation value. Ive been using these suits in the Mexico caves for 3 years now and due to the limited depth the suits have excellent longevity. I hope they never discontinue this suit. If they due Ill probably buy 10 of them.