You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe GMC CGA 346 (Air) to 1/4" NPTM Adapter is a solid brass fitting with a CGA (Compressed Gas Association) outlet thread on one end and common 1/4" pipe thread on the other. The adapter has a 3,000 psi (200 bar) service pressure and the 1/4" pipe thread end with Teflon tape, seal by a metal-to-metal friction for an air-tight coupling.
- High Pressure: 3000 psi (200 bar) Working Pressure
- Corrosion Resistant Brass
- 1/4 Pipe Thread End: Teflon Tape Threads for Metal-to-Metal Friction Air-Tight Seal
- CGA 346 (air)
- Most-Common-Type Found in SCUBA/SCBA Gas Systems
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||SCUBA/SCBA Gas Systems, Air|
|HP or LP||HP|
|Thread Size||CGA 346 End to 1/4 NPTM End|
|Working Pressure||3000 psi (200 bar)|