You have no items in your shopping cart.
Garmin inReach Mini
Product OverviewExplore Anywhere Communicate Globally:
With inReach satellite technology from Garmin and a satellite subscription, you can stay in touch globally. You can send and receive messages, navigate your route, track and share your journey and, if necessary, trigger an SOS to get emergency help from a 24/7 global monitoring center via the 100% global Iridium satellite network. Fit global connectivity in your palm with Garmin's smallest, lightest satellite communicator yet. Weighing a mere 4.23 oz. (120 g), inReach Mini provides global messaging and interactive SOS plus basic GPS and compass page navigation. It can pair with a smartphone, tablet or compatible Garmin outdoor device to access topographic maps, aerial imagery, U.S. NOAA charts and other advanced features.
Garmin products that include inReach technology are designed to keep you connected. The Iridium satellite network lets you send and receive custom and preset text messages or emails and then get a response back.
All inReach-enabled Garmin products offer GPS navigation ranging from compass and bearing capabilities to basic grid waypoint marking and breadcrumb trails to sophisticated on-map guidance with detailed TOPO graphics, route mapping, altimeter/barometer/compass reference and more.
When wirelessly paired with select inReach devices via Bluetooth wireless technology, the free Earthmate app lets you use your smartphone or tablet for texting, tracking, map viewing and triggering an SOS from anywhere via your inReach device's connection. Earthmate also lets you access downloads of topographic maps, color aerial imagery, U.S. NOAA charts and more on your mobile device.
Know before you go. Receive weather forecasts directly on your inReach device, so you can make educated decisions based on local conditions or the destination ahead. Choose from 3 forecasts: basic, premium nonmarine and premium marine.
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring center. Their trained staff is available to respond to your message, track your device and notify emergency responders in your area giving you the peace of mind that help is on the way. GEOS will stay in touch with you and your emergency contacts until your situation is resolved.
Earthmate is a full-featured GPS navigation app and off-the-grid satellite connection. With Earthmate, you can use your smartphone or tablet to access downloadable maps, U.S. NOAA charts, color aerial imagery and more. Pairing via Bluetooth with compatible inReach-enabled products lets you use the app on your mobile device to send two-way text messages and even link to your social media accounts globally. The app can also pair inReach with your mobile device's address book, so it's easier to stay in touch.
Subscriptions: Affordability Meets Flexibility:
To access the Iridium satellite network for live tracking and messaging, including SOS capabilities, an active satellite subscription is required. Affordable annual contract or month-to-month airtime packages are available. The Garmin inReach Mini has a 0.9" x 0.9" (23mm x 23mm) display window and the unit measures (H x W x D) 3.9" x 2" x 1" (99mm x 51mm x 25.4mm). The Garmin inReach Mini is best suited for emergency preparedness and backpacking and comes complete with USB cable, carabiner clip, spine-mount adapter and owner's manual.
- Explore Anywhere Communicate Globally
- Satellite Technology from Garmin & Satellite Subscription Stay In-Touch Globally
- Send and Receive Messages
- Navigate Your Route, Track & Share Your Journey
- If Necessary, Trigger SOS to Get Emergency Help, 24/7 Global Monitoring Center
- All via 100% Global Iridium Satellite Network
- Global Connectivity in Palm-of-Your-Hand w/Garmin's Smallest, Lightest Satellite Communicator
- Pair w/Smartphone, Tablet or Compatible Garmin Outdoor Device:
Access Topographic Maps, Aerial Imagery, U.S. NOAA Charts & Other Advanced Features
- Two-Way Messaging:
Designed to Keep You Connected
- Iridium Satellite Network Lets You Send & Receive Custom & Preset Text Messages
Send Emails & Get a Response Back
inReach Mini-Enabled GPS Navigation
Ranging from Compass & Bearing Capabilities to Basic Grid Waypoint
Making and Breadcrumb Trails to Sophisticated On-Map Guidance
Detailed TOPO Graphics, Route Mapping, Altimeter/Barometer/Compass Reference & More
Wirelessly Paired w/inReach Devices via Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Free Earthmate app Allows Use of Smartphone or Tablet for Texting
- Tracking, Map Viewing & Triggering SOS from Anywhere
- Earthmate Allows Access Downloads of Topographic Maps, Color Aerial Imagery, U.S. NOAA Charts & More On Mobile Device
Know Before You Go
Receive Weather Forecasts Directly-On inReach Device
Make Educated Decisions Based-On Local Conditions or Destination Ahead
Choose from 3 Forecasts of Basic, Premium Nonmarine & Premium Marine
- Interactive SOS:
Trigger Interactive SOS Message to GEOS
Professional 24/7 Global Monitoring Center
Trained Staff Available to Respond to Message, Track Device & Ntify Emergency Responders in Area
Peace-of-Mind Help is On-the-Way
GEOS Will Stay In-Touch Until Situation is Resolved
Full-Featured GPS Navigation app & Off-the-Grid Satellite Connection
Use Smartphone or Tablet to Access Downloadable Maps, U.S. NOAA Charts, Color Aerial Imagery & More
Pairing via Bluetooth w/Compatible inReach-Enabled Products
Allows Using app on Mobile Device
Send Two-Way Text Messages
Link to Social Media Acc
- Pair inReach w/Mobile Device's Address Book, Easier to Stay-in-Touch
- Subscriptions: Affordability Meets Flexibility:
To Access Iridium Satellite Network for Live Tracking & Messaging
Including SOS Capabilities, Active Satellite Subscription is Required
Affordable Annual Contract or Month-to-Month Airtime Packages Available
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 3.9 x 2 x 1 (99mm x 51mm x 25.4mm)
- Weight: 4.23 oz. (120 g)
- Display Window Dimensions: 0.9 x 0.9 (23mm x 23mm)
- Best Suited for Emergency Preparedness and Backpacking
- Includes: USB Cable, Carabiner Clip, Spine-Mount Adapter & Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Unit Dimensions||(H x W x D) 3.9 x 2 x 1 (99 x 51 x 25.4mm)|
|Display Dimensions||0.9 x 0.9 (23 x 23mm)|
|Unit Weight||4.23 oz. (120 g)|
|Connectivity||Global Iridium½:Satellite Network|