You have no items in your shopping cart.
Franko Maps San Diego Dive Guide
Product OverviewA recreational map for scuba divers, snorkelers, beach lovers, kayakers, boaters, and explorers. Details the dive sites and beach tourist information from Oceanside to Los Coronado's, including insets for Mission Bay, La Jolla, and Wreck Alley. San Clemente Island and Islas de los Coronado's. Beautiful, illustrations of San Diego kelp forest sea life. Includes several of the wrecks in famous Wreck Alley, such as the port-side-down Yukon, the strawberry anemone-covered Ruby E., the decaying El Rey, the toppled NOSC Tower, and the chunks of remains of the Ingraham St. Bridge. Side 2 shows the Greater San Diego Coast, which includes everything from Camp Pendleton to Coronado Islands, south of the border. The map is14" x 21" (35.6cm x 53.3cm) and folded to a handy 4" x 7" (10.2cm x 17.8cm). The map is printed on waterproof rip-resistant synthetic material. Know the lay of the land and waters around Orange County California. Map makes a great gift idea.
- Recreational Map
- Scuba Divers, Snorkelers, Beach Lovers, Kayakers, Boaters, & Explorers
- Details Dive Sites & Beach Tourist Information
- Oceanside to Los Coronado's
- Insets for Mission Bay, La Jolla, & Wreck Alley
- San Clemente Island & Islas de los Coronado's
- Beautiful, Illustrations of San Diego Kelp Forest Sea Life
- Several Wrecks In-Famous Wreck Alley:
Strawberry Anemone-Covered Ruby E.
Decaying El Rey
Toppled NOSC Tower
Chunks of Remains of Ingraham St. Bridge
- Greater San Diego Coast: Everything from Camp Pendleton to Coronado Islands, South of Border
Unfolded: 14 x 21 (35.6cm x 53.3cm)
Folded: 4 x 7 (10.2cm x 17.8cm)
- Folded Handy Size Fits-In Pocket
- Printed-On Waterproof Rip-Resistant Synthetic Material
- Know Lay of Land & Waters Around Orange County California
- Great Gift Idea
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Map of San Diego County Dive Sites|
|Map Sizes||14 x 21 (35.6 x 53.3cm)|
|Folded Size||4 x 7 (10.2 x 17.8cm)|
|Material||Waterproof Rip-Resistant Synthetic|
|Printed Information (Side One)||Shaded Relief Map of San Diego County
Details Dive Sites & Beach Tourist Information
Oceanside to Los Coronado's
Dive Sites Located w/Descriptions
Illustrations of Kelp Forest Creatures
Insets for Mission Bay, La Jolla, & Wreck Alley
Yukon, Ruby E., El Rey, NOSC Tower, Ingraham St. Bridge
|Printed Information (Side Two)||Greater San Diego Coast
Camp Pendleton to Coronado Islands South of the Border