You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Trans-Plate Harness - New & Improved 2021 Design
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Trans-Plate Harness is a hybrid harness designed for divers who want the support of a backpack-style harness for better weight load distribution, yet wish to dive a hard metal back-plate. Designed like a mountaineer's backpack, the Trans-Plate Harness disperses weight across the hips and back, minimizing shoulder strain. When used with a 6 lbs. (2.73 kg) steel back-plate, divers can remove or minimize weight pockets. Adjustable straps adapt to a wide variety of exposure suits and means easy donning and doffing. The modular design allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories.
The harnesses shoulder pads constructed of 1000-denier ballistic nylon fabric for tear and abrasion resistance. 2" (50mm) nylon webbing rated at 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) breaking strength forms the shoulder straps and waist strap. Four 2" (50mm) D-rings on each shoulder strap are slightly bent for improved access and placement can be adjusted. Note: size medium has only one 2" (50mm) D-ring per shoulder strap due to space limitations. Marine grade 316-stainless-steel hardware is used throughout including: in addition to the (2) bent D-rings on each shoulder strap there are (2) waist D-rings, XT chest plates, belt buckle, cam strap buckles, and side plates.
The shoulder straps feature pivot rings at chest-level for comfort, fit, and load distribution. Acetyl resin engineered plastic "squeeze-style" quick-release buckles on shoulders for easy doff and don. 1" (25mm) nylon webbing rated at 2,200 lbs. (1,000 kg) breaking strength and a Delrin 1" (25mm) squeeze-style quick-release buckle is used for a chest strap. Marine grade stainless-steel base plates allow for proper placement of shoulder straps. Plates can be moved forward-or-backward on the waist strap to get the best fit and performance. Harness comes with an owner's manual, is available in multiple sizes, weighs from 39 oz. to 48 oz. (1,106 to 1,361 g) depending on size and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Please note: Stainless steel and/or aluminum back-plate, and cam straps are sold separately (see SKU's: Back-Plates; DIV2117, DIV2116, Cam Straps; DIV2032, DIV2035).
- Mountaineer Backpack Design
- Hybrid Harness Design for Divers Wanting Support of Backpack-Style Harness for:
Better Weight-Load Distribution
Dive Hard Metal Back-Plate
- Disperses-Weight Across-the-Hips & Back, Minimizing Shoulder Strain
- Used with 6 lbs. (2.73 kg) Steel Back-Plate, Divers Can Remove-or-Minimize Weight Pockets
- Adjustable Straps Adapt to Wide-Variety of Exposure Suits
- Easy Donning & Doffing
- Modular-Design: for Customization w/Wide-Variety of Pockets & Accessories
- Harnesses Shoulder Pads: 1000-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric for Tear & Abrasion Resistance
- 2 (50mm) Nylon Webbing Rated at 7,000 lbs. (3,182 kg) Breaking Strength
- Shoulder Strap: Four 2 (50mm) D-Rings (except size medium 2-only)
- Shoulder Strap D-Rings: Slightly-Bent for Improved Access & Placement Adjustable
- Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel Hardware:
XT Chest Plates
Cam Strap Buckles & Side-Plates
- Shoulder Straps: Feature Pivot Rings at Chest-Level for Comfort, Fit & Load-Distribution
- Acetyl Resin Engineered Plastic Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckles On-Shoulders
- Easy Doff & Don
- 1 (25mm) Nylon Webbing Rated at 2,200 lbs. (1,000 kg) Breaking Strength
- Delrin 1 (25 mm) Squeeze-Style Quick Release Buckle On-Chest Strap
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Base Plates for Proper-Placement of Shoulder Straps
- Plates are Movable: Forward-or-Backward On-Waist Strap for Best-Fit & Performance
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
- Weight: from 39 oz. to 48 oz. (1,106 to 1,361 g) size dependent
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made-In U.S.A.
- Please Note:
Stainless Steel and/or Aluminum Back-Plate & Cam Straps Sold Separately
See SKU's: Back-Plates: DIV2117, DIV2116, Cam Straps: DIV2032, DIV2035
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Shoulder Pads: 1000-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric
Harness Straps: Nylon Webbing
Hardware: Marine Grade 316-Stainless Steel & Acetyl Resin Plastic
|Cylinder Capacity||Single or Doubles|
|Dimensions||2 (5cm) Nylon Webbing (Length):
1-Piece: 75 (190cm)
1-Piece: 35 (89cm)
D-Rings: 2 (5cm)
|Weight||39 to 48 oz (1,106 to 1,361g) size dependent|
|Buckles||Latch Style Waist
Squeeze-Style Side-Release Chest
|Tensile Strength||Breaking Strength: 2 (50mm) Nylon Webbing Rated at 7,000 lbs. (3,182 Kg)
1 (25mm) Nylon Webbing Rated at 2,200 lbs. (1,000 Kg)