You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Nomad XT Wing Dual Bladder
Product OverviewThe Nomad XT Model is built with the ultimate streamlining in mind. A properly balanced side-mount rig should not require additional weight on the shoulders. Divers who wear heavy tanks or those just getting started with side-mount will often opt this older solution to resolve trim issues. Seeing this makeshift solution in the field, Dive Rite redesigned their off-road side-mount rig with a new, wing design. Narrow at the neck and angled at the sides with more lift added to the bottom, the Nomad XT Wing is designed to give lift where it's most needed - at the hips.
Dive Rite also moved the inflator to the center, behind the neck and added an additional over pressure relief valves (OPV) to the bottom so divers who wish to swap these can now do so and retain an OPV dump at the bottom of the wing for safe gas dumping when inverted. The Nomad XT Wing is available to divers who already own a Trans-Pac Harness (see SKU's: DIVT3300, DIVTW) and wish to Build-a-Nomad**. The Nomad XT Wing provides 50 lbs. (22.6 kg) of lift. Dive Rite has married Super-Fabric with a 1,000-Denier Cordura inner shell to create an armor-clad outer bag that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts. The Nomad XT line's toughness is further enhanced with a heavy-duty, radio frequency (RF) welded 210-Denier nylon urethane laminated bladder.
The Nomad XT has urethane flanges welded in place which makes it easy to switch out corrugated hose and over-pressure relief valves without tools. The Nomad XT comes with either a 16" or 12" (40.6cm or 30.5cm) primary elbowed inflator, a 12" (30.5cm) back-up inflator and two 3/8" threaded low-pressure hoses for attachment to the first-stage regulator. Wing is equipped with 2 over-pressure relief/dump valve 4 marine-grade 316-stainless-steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach the wing to the harness and/or double tanks. The Nomad XT Wing measures approximately (H x W) 28.5" x 23" (72.4cm x 58.4cm) and weighs approximately 3 lbs. (1.3 kg). All Dive Rite Wings are made exclusively in the U.S.A.
**If building your own Nomad Side-Mount Rig, you'll want to make sure you have a Butt-Plate, 2" (5cm) Crotch Strap and Bungees (see SKU's: DIV2725 and DIV10582).
- Built with Ultimate-Streamlining-in-Mind
- Redesigned Off-Road Side-Mount Rig
- Narrow at Neck and Angled at Sides More-Lift Added to Bottom
- Gives Lift Where It's Most-Needed-at-Hips
- Center Mount Behind-the-Neck Inflator Mechanisms
- Second Bladder w/Dedicated Inflator Hose & OPV
- Legendary Toughness of Super-Fabric Brand Technology
- Technical Fabric Resistant to Cuts, Pinches & Abrasions
- Base Fabric Overlaid w/Tiny Guard Plates, Proprietary Armored Surface
- Strategic Geometric Patterns Transforms Ordinary Fabric into Super-Fabric Brand Materials
- Dive Rite Married Super-Fabric w/1,000-Denier Cordura
- Created an Armor-Clad Outer-Bag Impervious to Damaging Pinches & Cuts
- Heavy-Duty, Radio Frequency (RF) Welded 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated Bladders
- Welded In-Place Urethane Flanges:
Easy to Switch-Out Corrugated Hoses & Over Pressurization Valves
No Tools Required
- Two 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Hoses
- Dual Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve
- Lift: 50 lbs. (22.6 kg)
- 4 Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Grommet Mounting Holes
- Dimensions: (H x W) 28.5 x 23 (72.4cm x 58.4cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Made Exclusively in the U.S.A
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Wing, Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||50 lbs. (22.6 kg)|
|Valves||2 Over-Pressure Relief/Dump Valve|
|Oral Inflator||Dual Dive Rite Power Inflators|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1,000-Denier Cordura
Bladders: 210-Denier Nylon Urethane Laminated
Grommets: 316-Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||Approximately (H x W) 28.5 x 23 (72.4cm x 58.4cm), Deflated|
|Weight||3 lbs. (1.3 kg)|