You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Line Cutter
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Line Cutter is the cutting tool that every diver should carry. Sharper than a standard dive knife, the line cutter uses a 420-surgical grade stainless-steel blade that can easily cut-thru-braided line, monofilament, or any other line entanglement. Housed in a heavy-duty fiber reinforced nylon body, the blade is easily removed for cleaning and replacement. The line cutter fits securely into a 4.5" x 2.5" (11.4cm x 6.4cm) nylon pouch and uses a hook and loop lanyard to prevent the line cutter from accidentally deploying. The pouch is equipped with 2 hook and loop straps, allowing it to be mounted horizontally or vertically on webbing up to 2" (5.08cm) wide. The line cutter weighs 1.8 oz. (51 g). The line cutter is designed with a hole in the body to provide a point to better grip the cutter, even for divers wearing gloves. Be sure to thoroughly rinse the line cutter and pouch and allow to air dry after each use.
- Cutting Tool for Every Diver
- Sharper than Standard Dive Knife
- 420 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Blade
- Easily-Cut-Thru-Braided-Line, Monofilament or Other Line-Entanglement
- Heavy-Duty Fiber Reinforced Nylon Body
- Blade is Easily-Removed for Cleaning-and-Replacement
- 4.5 x 2.5 (11.4cm x 6.4cm) Nylon Pouch
- Hook & Loop Lanyard: Prevent Line Cutter from Accidentally Deploying
2 Hook & Loop Straps-On-Pouch
Mount Horizontally or Vertically On Webbing
Fits Webbing Up to 2 (5.08cm) Wide
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2.5 (11.4cm x 6.4cm)|
|Weight||1.8 oz. (51g)|
|Handle Material||Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Pouch||Yes, Nylon Webbing w/Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Blade Steel||420 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||Hooked Line Cutter|
|4.5 x 2.5 (11.4cm x 6.4cm)|
|1.8 oz. (51g)|
|Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Yes, Nylon Webbing w/Hook & Loop Fastener|
|420 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel|
|Hooked Line Cutter|