You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Scorpion BCD ~Limited Time with Free Skorpion Knife
|XXS / 1||28/33||28/32||106/132|
|XS / 2||32/35||30/35||121/143|
|S / 3||35/39||32/37||139/172|
|M / 4||39/43||37/41||165/187|
|L / 5||41/45||39/43||176/220|
|XL / 6||45/49||43/47||243/265|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Cressi Scorpion is a rear-inflation BCD that successfully combines both lightweight construction and a full-featured design. Anatomically designed, comfort does not sacrifice performance or durability. Both the harness and bladder are detachable and the rear inflation style of this BCD will keep the diver streamlined both on the surface and underwater. Additional streamlining comes from the bladder compression strap which allows for efficient deflation and buoyancy control.
The Scorpion BCD is constructed with 420D Nylon and the inflation bladder is internally made of urethane lamination and it’s seams are radio frequency welded.
The Scorpion BCD has an ultralight semi-ridged harness with adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps. All straps are equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
Attachment and storage of accessories is thoughtfully accomplished with two zippered pockets including branded pull tabs for efficient access. Two 2” aluminum D-rings and two 1” D-rings mounted on the pockets provide additional attachment points.
The LAS (Lock Aid System) 2.0 ballast system, vertically located in line with the tank, behind the pockets and perfectly integrated in the profile of the jacket. This vertical mounting of weight pockets with zippers will instantly release in an emergency scenario. The weight pockets each have a 10lbs capacity.
- Rear-mounted air cell
- Air cell material: 420 denier nylon
- Integrated Cressi Flat-Lock-Aid Weight System on a back vertical position
- 3 pressure relief valves: one on the upper part of the hose, one reel-operated valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell
- Two 50 mm aluminum D-rings on the shoulder straps
- Two 25 mm aluminum D-rings on the pockets
- Ultralight semi-rigid harness
- Next generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer
- Multipurpose zip pockets with weight pockets inside
- 40 mm quick-release buckled shoulder straps
- Side adjustable lumbar flaps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||29.2 lbs. to 33.7 lbs. (13.24 kg to 15.3 kg), Size Dependent|
|Valves||3-Dump Overpressure Relief/Dump Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, Aluminum, Two 2 (50mm) On Shoulder Straps, Two 1 (25mm) On Pockets|
|Waist Strap||Webbing w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi's Next Generation Power Inflator|
|Materials||420D Nylon, Internal Urethane Laminated w/Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams|
|Weight Capacity||10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Capacity Each Pocket|
|Weight||5.3 to 5.8 lbs. (2.4 to 2.65 kg) Size Dependent|
|29.2 lbs. to 33.7 lbs. (13.24 kg to 15.3 kg), Size Dependent|
|3-Dump Overpressure Relief/Dump Valves|
|Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|No, Aluminum, Two 2 (50mm) On Shoulder Straps, Two 1 (25mm) On Pockets|
|Webbing w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Cressi's Next Generation Power Inflator|
|420D Nylon, Internal Urethane Laminated w/Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams|
|10 lbs. (4.5 kg) Capacity Each Pocket|
|5.3 to 5.8 lbs. (2.4 to 2.65 kg) Size Dependent|