You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Pro Star Full Foot Fins
Product OverviewThe Rondine Pro Star is a sleek design that, like the Frog, Space Frog and Pro Light positions the blade on top of the foot pocket for optimum performance. The foot pocket is made of a very soft elastomer material that comfortably wraps around your foot, eliminating any foot cramping that occurs in many fins. The blade is made of high-performance polypropylene material.
Designed to be used for Scuba as well as snorkeling, the Pro Star is the perfect choice for the recreational diver. This is a futuristic design, deriving from the Cressi deep sea skin-diving models, which introduces the use of more reactive materials. The blade is made of exceptionally light and reactive. The blade material is combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) for the foot pocket, side rails and for various inserts. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The side rails extend along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole blade edge. Two stabilizing flaps on the end of the blade and on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent stability of the fin during kicking.
The excellent, highly anatomic, computer designed foot pocket, provides optimum transmission of leg fin thrust. The resulting combination of materials is a formidable product that makes kicking easier and powerful at the same time. Pro Star model is one of the most powerful full foot fins in the Cressi range and is an excellent choice for snorkeling, skin diving and Scuba divers. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors. Fin measure from (L x W) 23.64 to 27 x 7.9 to 8.67" (60 to 68.5 x 20 x 22cm) and weigh from 40.57 to 55.73 oz (1,150 to 1,580g).
- Lightweight, Reactive & Fluid Fining Blade
- Sleek Designed Fin
- Blade On-Top of Foot Pocket for Optimum Performance
- 20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
- Strong High-Performance Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Computer Designed Elastomer Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Comfortably Wraps Around Foot, Eliminating Foot Cramping
- Thermo-Rubber (elastomer) Side Rails & Various Inserts
- Side Rails Provide Protective Seal for Blade Edges
- Two Stabilizing Flaps on End-of-Blade & Sole of Foot
- Excellent Stability-While-Kicking
- Highly Anatomic Foot Pocket, Optimum Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Fin Makes Kicking Easier & Powerful
- Great for Snorkeling & Scuba
- Available-In Multiple Sizes& Colors
- Dimensions (L x W): 23.64 to 27 x 7.9 to 8.67 (60 to 68.5 x 20 x 22cm)
- Weight: 40.57 to 55.73 oz (1,150 to 1,580g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Elastomer
|Dimensions (L x W)||23.64 to 27 x 7.9 to 8.67 (60 to 68.5 x 20 x 22cm)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||40.57 to 55.73 oz (1,150 to 1,580g)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great fins and snorkel mask purchased. Priced well but expedited shipping not cheap. Would buy from here again.