You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|Euro Shoe Size||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Cressi, renowned for their line of high quality fins, offers their newest entry, the Frog Plus fins. This open heel fin combines the best features of a traditional paddle fin and introduces innovative, new materials.
Cressi’s patented three material injection molding process combines three materials to produce a fin that is highly durable, comfortable and efficient. A revolutionary new dual density techno polymer forms the blade and is combined with a silicone ingredient which creates a powerful channeling effect. High levels of energy are transferred in both upward and downward strokes allowing for efficient and powerful propulsion through the water column. The third material is a high quality, flexible rubber used in the foot pocket for comfort and it extends up the side rails of the blade.
Cressi’s patented positioning of the foot pocket, below the blade, increases the working surface area of the fin by 20%. The combination of the channeling effect and the positioning of the foot pocket creates a powerful and efficient kick which is powerful, yet minimizes strain on the legs.
The Cressi Frog Plus fins utilize the new EBS strap which provides comfort and ease of use. This new strap makes for very easy donning and doffing even wearing thick gloves. As the strap is flexible, the strap will remain secure without adjustment no matter what the diver’s depth.
The Cressi Frog Plus fins are a fantastic value providing superb performance at a reasonable price. They are appropriate for all conditions and able to be utilized for all recreational diver abilities and objectives.
- Quick release, quick-adjust buckle makes adjusting a snap
- Blade is incorporated as a natural extension of the sole, reducing effort and increasing performance
- More powerful kick with less effort
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 20% more surface area than traditional blade fins
- Comfortable rubber on the foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade
- Dual-density techno polymer which forms the blade
- Silicone-based material creates a channeling effect
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|