You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi 2mm Lido Men's Shorty
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWhen you need a little more warmth, the 2mm Shorty delivers with excellent core-warming capability and an anatomical fit that's easy to swim in. Shorty suit is made from 2mm, nylon 2 neoprene. Suit has a heavy-duty YKK front zipper. The Cressi Lido Shorty is the perfect solution for swimming, snorkeling, the pool and all water sports where light protection from the cold, wind, sun or water spray is required. It's also for those who want to maintain the freedom of movement that a thin suit offers, or for layering under a thicker suit for added thermal protection. Cressi 2mm Front Zipper Lido Shorty has glued and sewn seams for added strength and warmth. The Shorty is available in multiple sizes and is black and gray in color.
- Front YKK Zipper Closure
- Easy to Self Don & Doff
- Excellent Core-Warming Capability
- Perfect for Swimming or Snorkeling, Pool and All Water Sports
- Freedom of Movement
- Great to Wear Under Exposure Suit for Scuba
- Adds Warmth by Layering
- Increased Bottom Time
- Better Air Consumption
- Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Seams: Glued and Sewn for Strength and Added Warmth
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black/Gray
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
Nice vest but way too short to be effective at keeping me warm. Rides up during laps
I'm sorry that the suit didn't fit on the 1st shot. We do have the PFF guarantee which only covers the same suit in a different size. But there are always exceptions to every rule. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for some options.
Save The Pressure For Your Air Tanks
Try it on and walk it around. Maybe you’ll find that the fit isn’t quite right.
We’ll arrange return of your item and bring you another size —without additional shipping costs. And at Scuba, we’ll keep going back to the cyber shelves until you are completely satisfied and perfectly comfortable. Our Pressure Free Fit (PFF) Guarantee makes shopping for Suits, BCDs, Fins and other dive gear simply easy. Go ahead and try it on with confidence.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Exchange has to be requested within 30 days of invoice date.
This service is only available for addresses in the 48 contiguous United States.
Return and re-delivery will be via UPS ground.
Item must be returned in BRAND NEW (even if used only once, its no longer brand new) condition.
The PFF program only applies if an exchange is done on the same item (SKU), but with a different size.