You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Women's Pants
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDid you know that when heat escapes your body, you can lose more than 60 percent of the energy that keeps you warm? To ensure you stay warm during every dive, Bare's new Ultrawarmth category of watersports products features Omni red Technology. Omni red has been lab-tested and proven to provide the best thermal protection available in the diving industry. No matter the product-suits, gloves, hoods, boots or base layers-as long as it bears the Ultrawarmth logo, divers know that it features technology that's been strictly lab-tested and proven to offer the best thermal protection available in the diving industry.
Omni red Technology is the next generation of infrared technology, proven to deliver thermal warmth, protection, and faster recovery. Omni red's 13-thermo reactive minerals are embedded in the fabric of material. They convert outbound body heat into thermal energy and reflect it back to the body, allowing divers to maintain their optimal body temperature and stay warm in the water. This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies.
Hydro phobic with quick-drying properties and anti-microbial for defense against bacteria and odor Omni red Technology is compatible with range of fabric options for variety. This industry-leading thermal protection performance in a flexible and comfortable material that is consistent with Bare's leading standards of fit, craftsmanship and innovation. Infrared energy boosts the flow of blood to your body's tissue, elevation oxygen levels, increasing warmth and improving stamina. Keep your thermostat just how you like it. The circulatory system is also the body's heating and cooling regulator. By optimizing blood flow, our Omni red Technology makes it easier for the body to maintain its ideal temperature keeping you warm and diving longer. Cells grow stronger, so does your diving. The infrared energy created by Omni red fabric stimulates cell performance and regeneration, while the increased circulation nourishes the cells with higher levels of oxygen, further promoting cell health. Enhanced cell function means your stamina and endurance are amplified.
Brave the icy waters with Ultrawarmth Base Layers featuring Omni red Infrared Thermal Technology - determined by the FDA as a heat recovery medical device. Designed to replace the older SB System base layer, Ultrawarmth seals in warmth and creates a protective heat barrier so divers can stay warmer for longer, even during their most chilling adventures. Advanced stretch breathable fabric draws moisture away from the body and creates a dry zone next-to-skin barrier, while moisture is dispersed over a large surface for quick evaporation. Power every dive with Ultrawarmth protection. Omni red Infrared stretch fleece has smooth face for easy layering, fleece-brushed back for superior warmth and moisture-wicking performance with Microban odor control. Incorporates quick drying characteristics back on the surface and when suit is vented or removed. High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications. Flatlock seams to minimize chafing. Mix and match sizes of top and pants for perfect fit. Women's pants feature a contoured waistband with a continuous drawcord. Seamless crotch. Spandex stirrups keep pants in place while donning mid layer dry suit. Bare Ultrawarmth Base Layer Women's Pants are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Ultimate Dry Suit Layering Garment
- More Endurance, Faster Recovery & Increase Thermal Energy
- Omni red Infrared Technology
- Suit's Fabric Converts Outbound Body Heat into Infrared Energy
- Energy Reflects Back to Body for Thermal Warmth
- 13 Thermo-Reactive Minerals Woven into Suit's Fabric
- Infrared Energy:
Proven to Improve Body's Circulation
Improves Oxygen Levels In-Body
Enabling You to Use Less Energy
Improve Overall Warmth & Increases Time In-the-Water
- Process Has Been Proven In-Strict Scientific Studies
- Ultrawarmth Base Layers Seal-In-Warmth & Create Protective Heat Barrier
- Advanced Stretch-Breathable Fabric
- Draws Moisture Away from Body, Create Dry Zone
- Moisture Dispersed Over Larger Surface for Quick Evaporation
- Ultrawarmth Base Layers: Essential to Diver's Dry Suit System
- High Warmth-to-Weight Ratio
- Delivers Exact Warmth & Breathability Required for Dive Applications
- Contoured Waistband w/Continuous Drawcord
- More Warmth w/Less Bulk, Pattern is Form Fitting Design
- 3D Patterning Results in Perfect Fit
- 230g (8 oz.) Omni red Infrared Stretch Fleece Fabric, Smooth Face for Easy Layering
- Fleece-Brushed Back for Superior Warmth & Moisture-Wicking Performance
- Microban Odor Control
- Bare's Exceptional Standards of Fit, Craftsmanship & Innovation
- Equipped w/Spandex Foot Stirrups to Prevent Ride-Up when Donning Dry Suit
- Flatlock Stitched Seams to Minimize Chafing
- Color: Black
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Dry Suit Undergarment|
|Materials||Fleece Fabric w/Omni red Infrared Technology|
|Material Weight||8 oz (230g)|