You have no items in your shopping cart.
Atomic Cobalt 2 Air Integrated Computer with Digital Compass
Product OverviewEasy to See, Simple to Use, Brilliant LCD Display:
The Cobalt 2 is the newest release of Atomic Aquatics new generation of dive computers that are easy to use, easy to read and totally intuitive. The Cobalt 2 features a newer more powerful microprocessor, faster compass response and new user options such as auto screen brightness. User selectable gas switches are increased from 3 to six mixes. The menu driven display is self-explanatory at every level and can be mastered in just a few minutes. This simplicity is in contrast to its powerful capabilities and the many advanced user functions available to those who wish to use them. In addition, it uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that will give the diver between 40 and 60 hours of dive time per charge and a charging adapter that gives the user the option of USB or AC sources.
Brilliant full color Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) display provides the high contrast, sharpness and brightness that can be viewed at almost any angle. The upgrade for smoother more responsive on-board 3D digital compass makes underwater navigation simple. Set a course and go, unlike most digital compasses, it will remain active until you choose to turn it off. The Cobalt includes a high-pressure quick disconnect that allows the Cobalt to be removed and carried separately from your regulator system. The Cobalt is a multi-gas computer that can be set for any Air/Nitrox mix to 99% O2. Up to 6-mixes can be preset for easy switching, including gas switches underwater. The dive log and planner are powerful tools that allow the easy interactive planning of almost any dive, including repetitive and multi-day diving. The logbook will store up to 600 hours of detailed dive profile's in memory. The algorithm used in Cobalt is the recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model) created exclusively for Atomic Aquatics by Dr. Bruce Wienke. The RGBM is designed to cover a wide spectrum of diving activities such as bounce, altitude, decompression, repetitive and multi-day. RGBM is a dual phase model that combines the dissolved phase (Haldane) and free phases (bubble). physiological factors such as age and exertion level may be input by the user. Additional settings are also provided to set the conservatism level.
The OLED display measures 2.4" (61mm) with overall dimensions of the computer (L x W x D) 6.5" x 2.6" x 1.4" (16.5cm x 6.6cm x 3.5cm) and weighing 11.2 oz. (317 g) making for a lightweight, sleek compact design. The computers quick-disconnect hose is a 5/8" (8mm) Kevlar reinforced slim-line design with 7/16" threaded end. The Cobalt Computers operational depth is 330' (100m) with an air pressure display of 5,000 psi (344 bars). Computer has a 12/24-hour time display with date function, temperature function, is automatically altitude adjustable to 10,000' (3,048m) and can be set for imperial or metric measurements. The Atomic Aquatics Cobalt Air Integrated Air/Nitrox Dive Computer comes with a full color comprehensive owner's manual, AC charger, USB cable, USB/charger adapter and compass calibration tray.
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive and Easy-to-Read
- Menu Driven Display is Self-Explanatory
- Powerful Capabilities, Advanced User Functions
- Brilliant Full Color Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) Display
- Newer More Powerful Microprocessor
- Faster Compass Response
- New User Options: Auto Screen Brightness
- High Contrast, Sharpness and Brightness, Viewed-at-Almost any Angle
- Built in Lithium-Ion Battery Provides 40-60 Hours of Dive Time
- Quickly Recharged AC Charger or Slow-Charged by Plugging into the USB Port of PC
- On-Board 3D Digital Compass, Set-a-Course and Go
- High Pressure Quick Disconnect
- Multi Gas Computer, AIR/NITROX Mix to 99% O2 Up to 6Mixes
- Easy Switching of Mixes, Gas Switches Underwater
- Dive Log/Planner: Powerful Tools
- Planner: Repetitive and Multi-Day Diving
- Logbook: Store Up to 600 Hours of Detailed Dive Profile's in Memory
- Algorithm: Dr. Bruce Wienke/Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model)
- Wide Spectrum of Diving Activities:
- Dual Phase Model: Dissolved Phase (Haldane) and Free Phases (Bubble)
- Physiological Factors: Age, Exertion and Conservatism Level
- Operational Depth is 330' (100m)
- Air Pressure Display of 5,000 psi (344 bars)
- 12/24 Hour Time Display with Date Function
- Audible Alarms
- Temperature Function
- Automatically Altitude Adjustable to 10,000' (3,048m)
- Imperial or Metric Display
- Large OLED Measures 2.4 (61mm)
- Sleek Compact Design
- Dimensions: (L x W x D) 6.5 x 2.6 x 1.4 (16.5cm x 6.6cm x 3.5cm)
- Weight: Lightweight 11.2 oz. (317 g)
- Hose: Slim-Line 5/8 (8mm) Kevlar Reinforced with 7/16 Threads
- Includes: Full Color Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Dr. Bruce Wienke/Recreational RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubble Model)|
|Depth Display||330' (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 10,000' (3,048m)|
|Operating Modes||Air/Nitrox to 99% O2, 6 Mixes|
|Back Light||No, OLED Brightness Control w/User Auto Screen Brightness|
|Memory Capacity||600 Hours|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Pressure Display||5,000 psi (344 bars)|
User friendly and very efficient. Bought A sub gear computer couldnt figure out how to use it.. A must tool for any novice diver..