You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWe have become dependent on our dive computers to the point that many divers do not even own a set of dive tables anymore. However, the safe diver always has a backup plan, just in case. Make sure you have a set of dive tables in your save-a-dive-kit just in case your computer suffers some technical difficulties. These Aqua Waterproof Dive Tables have an easy to follow flow chart, and U.S Navy Decompression Tables to 190' (58 meters). These waterproof plastic tables measure 6" x 8" (15.2cm x 20.3cm) and have an eyelet for attachment of a lanyard.
- Safety Backup for Dive Computer
- Waterproof Plastic
- Easy to Follow Flow Chart Format
- Based on US Navy Decompression Tables
- Eyelet for Lanyard Attachment
- Usable Maximum Depth Rating 190' (58m)
- Dimensions: 6 x 8 (15.2cm x 20.3cm)
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Repetitive Dive and Decompression Calculations|
|Dimensions||6 x 8 (15.2cm x 20.3cm)|
|Usable Maximum Depth Rating||190' (58m)|
|Attachment Point||Eyelet for Lanyard|
These tables include the U.S.N. decompresion table on the back side so you can figure your stops if your computer dies on you, or what I like to do is use them to figure my Repetitive Dive Group for my log when diving a computer. Very useful and good to have in a BC pocket.