You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWeight belt lead can get expensive, but if you know how to work with molten metal's this cast aluminum Block Style Weight Mold can save you a lot of money. Weight mold is easy to use pour half-pound increments for custom weight requirements. Mold is designed to Mold up to 4.5 lbs. (2 kg) weights. Weight mold is equipped with a handle for easier use.
- Cost Effective Dive Weight Solution
- Weight Increments: Up to 4.5 lbs. (2 kg)
- Easy to Make Half-Pound Increments
- Make Custom Weight when Required
- Equipped with Handle for Easier Use
- Construction: Cast Aluminum
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Make Block Dive Weights|
|Weight Increments||Up To 4.5 lbs. (2 Kg)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Poor quality aluminum casting only lasted two heat cycles before it cracked in half. I knew cast aluminum was a weak material, but this was the worst I’ve ever seen.
Aqua 4.5 lbs. (2 kg) Block Style Weight Mold
This is an update after my first review. My son-in-law used this once to make weights and it worked great, but when using it a second time to make more weights it broke into two pieces. I don't think you can save money when making weights if the mold doesn't last very long.
easy way to make a weights from old fishing weights.
Works like a champ. Releases best when mold is warmed up, let lead slightly set. Also using a dry release spray.