You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThese Snorkel Bags from Akona are more functional than ever! Akona has literally turned these bags upside down. In previous models the blade portion of the fin needed to be inserted into a smaller section of the bag. No Longer. Akona has turned the bag upside down and now the fin foot pocket is inserted into a larger opening in the bag. A much better design. Also, the mask box is now a functional part of the bag as opposed to some bolt-on box on the outside. This compartment will facilitate the mask including its hard-protective mask box. There is also a zippered pocket specifically for a snorkel and your New Akona Towel that comes included with the bag. These new designs also combine new cosmetics that make them very bold and stand out among the masses!
The new design is ready to go snorkeling! Three separate compartments for fins, mask, and snorkel. Snorkel compartment comes with room to carry other accessories like wallet, keys, and towel. The snorkel bags have an adjustable, padded shoulder strap with a squeeze-style side release buckle and a side grab handle for easy loading and transport. This bag has a vinyl mesh located at the bottom of the bag that will allow water to flow out. Bag is manufactured from durable polyester with a PVC backing for extra strength and the towel is a 50/50 cotton/polyester blend. The bag is available in a large and small size. The large measures 29" x 10.5" x 7" (73.66cm x 26.67cm x 17.78cm) with a volume of 1,599 cubic inches (26.2 liters). The small bag measures 23" x 9" x 7" (58.4cm x 22.86cm x 17.78cm) with a volume of 1,087 cubic inches (17.8 liters).
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||Large: 29 x 10.5 x 7 (73.66cm x 26.67cm x 17.78cm)
Small: 23 x 9 x 7 (58.4cm x 22.86cm x 17.78cm)
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||Large: 1,599 cu. in. (26.2 liters)
Small: 1,087 cu. in. (17.8 liters)
|Material||Bag: Polyester w/PVC Backing
Towel: 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend
|Type||Snorkeling Gear Bag|
|Handles||Adjustable, Padded, Shoulder Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle, Side Grab Handle|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a well-built bag with plenty of room. I can fit my mask (in it’s box), snorkel, 26” fins, booties, and a towel and still have room for extras.