You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe MK25 EVO teamed with Scubapro's S600 second stage regulator offers superior ultra-high airflow system for maximum performance in all temperatures and diving conditions. Scubapro has been the leader in the evolution of piston controlled first stages since its beginning; the MK25 EVO carries on this heritage with an array of patented features ensuring unfailing performance. The MK25EVO is a balanced piston first stage, Scubapro's absolute top performer. It is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra-stable intermediate pressure (IP) resulting in an extremely-punctual and constantly high delivery of air. This means instant airflow at any tank pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
Air Balanced, Flow-Thru-Piston First Stage: Air balanced pistons deliver significantly more air to the second stage than any other first stage, while their performance is totally unaffected by the changing tank pressure. A balanced piston allows the use of lighter and more sensitive components, resulting in ultra-fast breathing response, instant delivery of air on demand, and extra high air flow, especially in low tank pressure ranges. The tired diver benefits from a smoother breathing regulator during the ascent or deco stop. Balanced piston first stages are the first choice of demanding sport divers and professionals. A balanced piston performs equally in warm and cold-water environments.
The MK25 EVO has two opposite 7/16" threaded high-pressure ports (HP). The arrangement of high-and-low-pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite HP ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck. Multiple 3/8" threaded low-pressure ports (LP) - For ultimate freedom in the arrangement of LP hoses, the MK25 EVO accommodates five HF (High Flow) ports on a swiveling turret, which allows for 360° swivel of hoses. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports. Externally adjustable intermediate pressure- allows authorized Scubapro service technicians to quickly fine-tune and adjusts the first stage after maintenance without the need to disassemble it.
Cold Water Diving conditions can be drastically different, including extreme cold water and outside temperatures, posing the possibility of a regulator "freezing". Therefore, resistance to freezing is imperative for the diver. The MK25 EVO regulator uses Scubapro's new Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS). The Scubapro MK25 EVO first stage regulator meets the new EN250-2014 requirements for cold water diving, CE approved for 3360 psi (230 bars). This model goes even beyond this super stringent qualification and has successfully been tested in extreme cold diving conditions at less than 36°F (2.2°C). The freezing resistance has been increased by 30% over the previous MK25 regulator first stage. Scubapro has achieved this with some new design features. The new MK25 EVO has a proprietary thermal insulating coating on key internal components and an encapsulating main spring bushing that resist the cooling effect in previous MK25 first stage regulators, also as a specific anti-freezing measure; Scubapro engineers have designed a patented finned cap with additional body fins for the MK25 EVO first stages for optimal-cold water diving. The fins (ribs) of the XTIS act as a radiator to increase the surface area of heat transfer from the water to warm up the internal parts that have been drastically cooled down by the gas pressure drop. The new MK25 EVO has a bigger body cap, new body with insulating bushing and ribs, new antifreeze cap patented isolation system with all internal parts fully insulated to dramatically improve cold water performance.
This system now gives the diver superior cold-water performance, equal to that of Scubapro's MK17 first stage. Now you have the option of a high-performance flow through piston design, with a high level of performance in cold water. This is the answer for those divers who demand a high level of performance for cold water environments. The MK25 EVO is manufactured from marine grade chrome plated brass and offers a balanced composite/stainless steel flow-thru piston that would make any diver proud. It demonstrates Scubapro's dedication to quality and creating positive diving experiences.
Because of the S600's versatility, it can meet the diver's needs as frequently as the diver changes dive sites. The S600 has a chrome plated brass and techno polymer valve housing, a linear air balancing valve that is a top-notch air balancing system. This regulator's air-balanced linear flow valve allows the diver to use less energy while breathing underwater; it makes breathing during a dive as simple as well, breathing in and out.
The S600 has a diver adjustable inhalation control that enables personal adjustment of breathing effort. The S600's diver adjustable Venturi initiated vacuum assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhalation & exhalation at any depth or breathing rate. The regulator comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded super flow hose for smooth air delivery. Precision molded, lightweight components and anti-freeze materials provide high corrosion resistance and enhance cold water performance. The second stage is equipped with a comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece. The regulator weighs 35.9 oz. (1,018 g) and comes with an owner's manual.
- High Performance, Reliable Scubapro Technology and Value
- Superior Ultra-High Airflow System, Maximum Performance in All-Temperatures & Conditions
- Weight: 35.9 oz.1,018 g)
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage:½:Scubapro MK25 EVO
- Superior Cold-Water Performance Equal to Scubapro's MK17 First Stage
- EVO: Means Evolution, Revolutionizing Existing Technologies to Higher Performance
- Ultra-Stable Intermediate Pressure
- High Performance in Warm and Cold Water
- Meets New EN250-2014 Requirements
- CE Approved for 3360psi (230 bars) in Cold Water Conditions
- Increased Cold Water Efficiency by 30% Over Previous MK25 Regulator
- New Design:
Proprietary Insulating Coating On-Key Internal Components
Specific Anti-Freezing Measure
Patented Finned Cap and Body
Xtreme Thermal Insulating System (XTIS)
Ribs of XTIS: Act as Radiator, Increase Surface Area of Heat Transfer
Warms-Up Internal Parts
- New Parts:
Bigger Body Cap
- Patented Isolation System
Internal Parts Fully Insulated to Dramatically Improve Cold Water Performance
- Air-Balanced Flow-Thru-Piston Design
- Balanced Composite/Stainless Steel Flow-Thru-Piston
- HP Ports: Two 7/16 Threaded
- LP High Flow (HF) Ports: Five 3/8 Threaded
- Construction: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Second-Stage:½:Scubapro S600 Regulator
- Versatility: Meets Diver's Needs as Frequently as Diver-Changes Dive Sites
- Valve Housing: Chromed Brass & Techno-Polymer
- Linear Air-Balancing Valve
- Top-Notch Air-Balancing System
- Less-Energy, Breathing-Underwater
- Scubapro's Performer: Constant & Effortless Air Flow
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Effort for Personalized Breathing Control
- Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- VIVA: Dive/Pre-Dive Control Switch Prevents Free Flow in Cold Water
- High Flow Exhaust Valve that Reduces Exhalation
- Super-Comfort High-Flow (HF) Mouthpiece
- 3/8 Threaded Super-Flow Hose with Strong and Durable Kevlar Lining
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Flow-Thru-Piston|
|LP Ports||Five High Flow 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Adjustable Breathing Resistant's, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Air Balanced Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Body Chromed Brass, Piston: Composite/Stainless Steel, Second Stage: Case And Valve Housing, Chromed Brass|
|Total Weight||35.9 oz. (1,018 g)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought to replace a Sherwood Magnum. While the Magnum is a fine regulator, the ergonomics of the hose routing (under arm) werent good, and the adjustability of the air flow was just OK. The S600 air flow adjustment is wonderful. It also seems to dry out my mouth significantly less. All in all, its a wonderful regulator. Excellent quality. Make sure you set up the first stage pointing down, or it will hit the back of your head.