You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Airsource combines a high-performance second stage with a power inflator. By eliminating the need for a traditional octopus, the diver can streamline his entire system. In addition, unlike a traditional octopus that can drag in the sand or damage coral, you'll take comfort knowing that the Airsource is right in front of you ready to deliver life-saving air in a moment's notice. The second stage valve is pneumatically balanced resulting in unparalleled performance and consistent breathing from start of dive to end. Ideal for use with over-balanced first stages. The "Trim Grip" in the middle of the corrugated hose allows diver to dump air from BC during ascent without removing the Airsource from the mouth. Using a clever bayonet mount, the Airsource quickly and easily separates from the BC at the "Trim Grip". This allows the Airsource to remain with the diver's complete regulator for packing and traveling.
Uses a sturdy, yet comfortable Comfo-bite mouthpiece. The inflator hose has been upgraded to a braided hose which is lighter weight and more pliable. Ergonomic design optimizes button placement for ease of use. Soft-touch purge cover is located on the bottom so it won't be inadvertently activated in strong currents. Low-profile rapid-exhaust valve is activated by pulling on the "Trim Grip" or the lower unit. Corrugated hose has clips and recessed areas to accommodate the inflator hose. The Airsource weighs 20.8 oz. (590 g), is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box, comes with a high flow 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose, air inlet nipple covers, securing lanyard and owner's manual.
- Combines High-Performance 2'nd-Stage w/Power Inflator
- Eliminates Need for Traditional Octopus
- Divers Can Streamline Entire System
- Unlike Traditional Octopus Won't Drag In-Sand or Damage Coral
- Right-In-Front-of-You: Ready to Deliver Life-Saving Air In-Moment's Notice
- Pneumatically Balanced Resulting-In Unparalleled Performance
- Consistent Breathing from Start of Dive to End
- Ideal for Use w/Over-Balanced First Stages
- Trim Grip:
Middle of Corrugated Hose
Allows Dumping Air from BC During Ascent
No Need to Removing Airsource from Mouth
- Clever Bayonet Mount:
Quickly & Easily Separates from BC at Trim Grip
Airsource Remains w/Diver's Regulator
Great for Packing & Traveling
- Comfortable Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- Braided Inflation Hose: Lighter Weight & More Pliable
- Ergonomic Design Optimizes Button Placement for Ease of Use
- Soft-Touch Purge Cover
- Purge Cover: Located On-Bottom, Won't Inadvertently Activated In-Strong Currents
- Low-Profile Rapid-Exhaust Valve
- Corrugated Hose Clips & Recessed Areas: Accommodate Inflator Hose
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Weight: 20.8 oz. (590 g)
- High Flow 3/8 Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Air Inlet Nipple Covers, Securing Lanyard
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up To 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Techno-Polymer, Chromed Brass, Silicone|
|Total Weight||20.8 oz (590g)|