You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Twin Jet Open Heel Split Fins
|SEAWING NOVA, GORILLA, TWIN JET MAX, TWIN JET, JETSPORT, GO SPORT|
|7MM OR HEAVY SOLE BOOTS||XS||S||S||M||M||L||L||XL||XL||XL||----||----||----|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLike the tailfin of a humpback whale, Scubapro's Twin Jet Fins use a split-hydrofoil shape to deliver more forward motion with less effort. Result: More power with less effort and drag. This fin style offers you the ability to move quickly and effortlessly without sacrificing control while swimming at depth. Of the multiple color options, the black fins are the most rigid and offer a more traditional fin experience.
Of the Three Colors, the Black Fins are the most rigid and offer a more traditional fin experience. The black fins are slightly negatively buoyant. The blue fins model is made of a more buoyant and flexible compound than the black models. This allows you to achieve the most bang for your kicking buck. These fins are slightly positively buoyant. The yellow fin option is made of a compound like the blue model but offers the greatest opportunity for you to be seen underwater. The yellow fins are slightly positively buoyant.
The patented split fin propeller technology and the drag reducing vents lower your effort and fatigue levels. The split fin design reduces the amount of resistance felt on your joints, which is a big perk for divers who have knee and hip problems. The split also means you'll use less force to propel yourself though the water. To make it even easier to move through the water, Scubapro's engineers added vents between the foot pocket and the blade to help the water move around the fins with each kick cycle, drag will be a thing of the past once you put on these fins and hit the water.
The Scubapro Twin Jet Fins are an open heel fin with a comfortable foot pocket. The foot pocket is extra-wide, so the fins are ideal for wearing with dry or semi-dry suits. The foot pockets have easy to adjust fin straps with a large pull tab and squeeze-style quick-release buckles for quick and easy donning and doffing. The Fins are manufactured from durable Monoprene material assuring a lifetime of diving. The Twin Jet Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Durable and Effective Kicking Action
- Drag-Reducing Vents
- Patented Split-Fin Propeller Technology
- Transfer Greater Percentage of Diver's Kicking Effort into Forward Motion, More Efficient
- Less Force-to-Propel Diver though Water
- Easier to Move through Water
- Buoyancy: Black Fin Negative, Blue or Yellow Fins Positive
- Open-Toe, Open Heel Design for Added Comfort
- Foot Pocket: Extra Wide, Fins Ideal for Wearing with Dry or Semi-Dry Suits
- Easy to Adjust Fin Straps with a Large Pull Tab
- Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles for Quick & Easy Donning and Doffing
- Durable Monoprene Construction
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Type||Split Vented|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
very comfortable and effective
We enjoy these fins. It feels as if you are not wearing any at all.