You have no items in your shopping cart.
Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Neoprene Dry Suit, Men's
Please consult the suit availability chart for available sizes by model. Use measurement guide to select and ind your nearest it.
Keep your measurement within 2" of the measurement listed. You may allow for 1"-2" variations from the targeted measurement and still achieve it.
|Height +/-1 in||5'-6"||5'-7"||5'-8"||5'-9"||5'-9"||5'-10"||5'-11"||6'-0"||6'-0"||6'-1"|
|Drysuit Boot (cm)||-||-||-||28||28||29||29||30||31||-|
|Drysuit Boot (US Male)||-||-||-||9.5-10.5||9.5-10.5||10.5-11||10.5-11||11-12||12-13||-|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDuring all Waterproof's years of continuous testing in harsh conditions, they have found that nothing can match the 3.5mm special Hi-Dense neoprene with SD Toughtex lining that Waterproof use for their most outstanding neoprene product, the D10 PRO Dry Suit. Loaded with features this suit has it all, Kevlar reinforced and angled boot, zip armored dry zipper, SAS Zip cuff system, embossed, polyurethane (PU) reinforced shoulders and double pockets to mention a few. And all the know-how that Waterproof brings from 25 years' experience of diving in the Antarctic & Arctic.
Anatomical Sculpting - with 3 dimensionally sculpted arms and legs D10 PRO provides an anatomical fit designed for human movement. Hood Air Vent System (HAVS), a separated vented hood fits underneath the warm neck collar. Waterproofs exclusive hood air venting system uses a one-way valve to vent annoying gas buildup in the hood. The HAVS hood features a 7mm double layered protection in critical heat loss areas and glide skin seals for the neck and face. Because of the shaping of the D10 PRO, no seams are to be found in the under arm area or in the crotch area, where wrinkling can otherwise cause wear. Warm Neck Value - Waterproof has improved their frequently imitated warm neck design with the addition of a double value to drain the seal area when you surface.
A seat that grips - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a no-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection. Power Pockets - Dual expandable pockets to organize the gear you need. Knee Guards - Anatomically updated shaped, 3-D knee/shin guards for hard-core protection. The boots are extended in the rear calf area, which facilitates an easy step in when donning the suit. The boots are cut on an angle to minimize ankle and calf stress while fining. Each suit is factory tested by an overpressure check. A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag is also supplied as standard, which can be carried as a backpack. Suit is equipped with SI-TECH values, swiveling inlet value and automatic outlet value.
This ISS model has Integrated Silicone Seals and Quick Cuff System. Suit also comes standard with D-Rings in the pockets for attachment of accessories, large zipper pulls for an easy grip, reflective logo in the neck and the sleeves for added safety when night diving and suspender holders for use of optional suspenders. Suit is available in multiple sizes and comes with a 3/8" threaded low pressure inflation hose and owner's manual.
Boot and hood sizes are estimated based on body measurements and can be modified by contacting our sales department.
Suit comes with default" sized boots and hood. Default sizes for suits are as follows: (Boots/Hood)
Medium Large; 10.5-11/M/L
- 3.5mm Hi-Dense Neoprene with ToughTex Coating
- Warm-Neck System with Molded hook and loop Tabs
- Integrated Silicone Neck and Wrist Seals with Quick Cuff System
- Power Pockets - Dual Expandable Pockets
- Accessory Attachment D-Rings in Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Armor
- Seal Armor System
- Atomically Shaped Rubber Knee Guards
- Large Zipper-Pulls for Easy Grip
- Suspender Holders for Optional Suspenders
- PU Embossed Back for Abrasion Protection
- Reflective Logo on Neck and Sleeves
- Kevlar Soft Boots
- Si-Tech Valves, Swiveling Inlet Valve, Automatic Outlet Valve
- H1 5/7mm Venting Hood
- LP Hose
- Dry Bag
- Note: See Sizing Default Note in Description
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Suit Body: 3.5Mm Hi-Dense Neoprene With Toughtex Coating, Suit Back: Polyurethane Embossed, Boots: Kevlar|
|Inflator Valve||Si-Tech Valves, Swiveling Inlet Valve|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Si-Tech Automatic Outlet Valve|
|Pockets||Yes 2 Zippered|
|Closure||Zipper Across Shoulders|
|Hood||Yes, Detachable With Vent|
|D-Rings||Yes, In Pockets|
|Entry Type||Back Shoulder|