You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Everdry 4mm Dry Suit Men's
|cm||160-165||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185-190||180-185||185-190||190-195||185-190||190-195||195 +||190-195||195 +||195 +||195 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Everdry 4 offers the streamlined fit, comfort and flexibility of a wetsuit, with the thermal properties and water-tightness of a dry suit. The 4mm high-density neoprene can resist compression at depth, so you minimize the amount of ballast you need to carry. You also won't lose as much of the suit's inherent thermal properties, so you don't need to wear as much in the way of undergarments. The Everdry 4 features first-rate neoprene seals on neck and wrists, and on the lower extremities attached neoprene soft socks can be used with dry suit boots or standard neoprene dive boots. Built for comfort, convenience and extended wear, the Everdry 4 fits like a glove, and most importantly, keeps your body heat in and the cold water out.
4mm high-density neoprene weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than traditional dry suit neoprene. Seams are triple-glued and double-thread blind-stitched on the outside; inside they are coated with liquid polymer to create a long-lasting waterproof seam. Smooth-skin fold-under neoprene neck seal and straight smooth-skin wrist seals provide comfortable, watertight sealing surfaces. Heavy-duty YKK dry suit zipper is covered by a neoprene over flap for added protection. Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves allow for pinpoint buoyancy control, increasing comfort and control at depth.
Attached neoprene soft socks enable the suit to be turned completely inside-out for cleaning and drying. Removable suspender system enhances fit and provides convenient lower suit support between dives. Handy right-thigh utility pocket with zippered closure provides a secure spot for carrying accessories. Heavy-duty kneepads cover a lot of leg area for maximum anti-abrasion protection. Suit is black in color, weighs 9.17 lbs. (4.12 kg) when dry, comes with a storage bag, low-pressure 3/8" threaded hose, and owner's manual. Suit is available in a wide range of sizes.
- Streamlined Fit, Comfort & Flexibility of Wetsuit
- Thermal Properties & Water-Tightness of Dry Suit
- 4mm High-Density Neoprene:
Resist Compression at Depth
Construction Minimizes Amount of Ballast Needed
Low Lose of Suit's Inherent Thermal Properties
No Need to Wear Heavy Undergarments
- First-Rate Neoprene Seals on Neck & Wrists
- Attached Neoprene Soft Socks: Use w/Dry Suit Boots or Standard Neoprene Dive Boots
- Built for Comfort, Convenience and Extended Wear
- Fits-Like-a-Glove, Keeps Body Heat In-&-Cold Water Out
- High-Density Neoprene: Weighs 50% Less & is Significantly Softer than Traditional Neoprene
Triple-Glued & Double-Thread Blind-Stitched Outside
Inside Coated w/Liquid Polymer, Creates Long-Lasting Waterproof Seam
- Smooth-Skin Fold-Under Neoprene Neck Seal
- Straight Smooth-Skin Wrist Seals
- Seals Provide Comfortable, Watertight Sealing Surfaces
- Heavy-Duty YKK Dry Suit Zipper, Covered by Neoprene Over Flap for Added Protection
- Si-Tech Balanced Valve:
Side-Activated Inlet & Adjustable Outlet Valves
Valves Allow for Pinpoint Buoyancy Control
Increased Comfort and Control at Depth
- Attached Neoprene Soft Socks, Suit Can-be-Turned Completely Inside-Out for Cleaning & Drying
- Removable Suspender System:
Provides Convenient Lower Suit Support Between Dives
- Handy Right-Thigh Utility Pocket w/Zippered Closure
- Pocket: Provides Secure Spot for Carrying Accessories
- Large Heavy-Duty Kneepads, Maximum Anti-Abrasion Protection
- Color: Black
- Dry Weight: 9.17 lbs. (4.12 kg)
- Storage Bag
- Low-Pressure 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Owner's Manual
- Available in Wide Range of Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||4mm High-Density Neoprene|
|Inflator Valve||Yes, Si-Tech|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Yes, Si-Tech|
|LP Hose||Yes, 3/8 Threaded|
|Attached Boots||Yes, Soft Socks|
|Pockets||Right-Thigh Utility Pocket w/Zippered Closure|
|Closure||YKK Dry Suit Zipper|
|Material Weight||Suit Dry Weight:9.17 lbs. (4.12 kg)|
|Entry Type||Rear Cross Shoulder Zipper|
Love the suit but even with one size up it was still a little tight to get undergarments on