Mfg Part Number :
- World’s first rebreather for recreational divers
- Fully-closed, fully-automated unit that will make you see diving in a different light.
- The system comprises a breathing loop (mouthpiece, hoses, counter lungs and backpack) with associated electronics module, and two independent gas cylinders.
- Also a back-up system, containing enough oxygen for the diver to breathe directly in an emergency.
- Fully managed by onboard computers, with two continuously recalibrating sensors constantly monitoring oxygen levels, and dive information recorded in the removable battery module.
- Hand-held control unit displays depth, cylinder pressure, and oxygen concentration.
- System is equipped with a number of active warning systems.
- The computer performs a thorough pre-dive test to ensure that all parts of the system are functioning properly
- Light, safe and simple to use
- Designed not only for seasoned divers, but for those who are new to diving.
- Potential to stay under water for up to three hours
- Harness not included (see below to order)
- DEPTH: Maximum Depth 40m/130ft
- WEIGHT: 18 kg/39.6 lbs
- FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY