The new Endeavor suit is a result of features that are a firm customer favorite at Pinnacle. The best of Pinnacle wetsuits have evolved to become the Endeavor, one of Pinnacle's latest and most versatile suits. Constructed in a high density 7mm neoprene, with heavy duty outer nylons and incorporating Pinnacle's latest seam-lock technology for maximum warmth and durability.
The Endeavor 7mm wetsuit is available in male sizes Small - King 2
• Available December 2012
• High-stretch titanium lined Elastiprene neoprene throughout the suit for
greater warmth and flexibility
• Front mounted zipper allows for easy self donning
• Hoodless design allows the suit to be worn with a drysuit hood, a wetsuit
hood, a hooded vest, or with the latest Inferno suit
• Anatomically pre-bent arms and legs to reduce bunching
• Tatex kneepads are flexible yet highly protective
• Small Diamond external material in high wear areas helps prevent suit
abrasions and tears
• Molded rubber shoulder pads protect diver and suit as well as help keep
BC in position
• 8” ankle zippers with unique chimney seal system
• Honeycomb o-ring wrist seals with Orcaskin forearm gussets
• Double glued and blind stitched construction with clear seam lock to
reduce snagging or breaking
The key step to making any wetsuit perform to its ultimate potential is reducing water transfer. This process, whereby water from the diving environment enters and exits the wetsuit, allows cold water to enter the suit and lets bodywarmed water exit; thus chilling the diver, even in tropical waters. PINNACLE nearly eliminates water transfer by creating better barriers to keep cold water out, making more form-fitting products that prevent internal water movement, employing the renowned Merino™ lining system to enable body heat to warm internal water, and then making it extremely difficult for that warm water to escape.
In order to prevent water entry and egress, PINNACLE employs the latest technology in sealing systems. Features like honeycomb o-ring wrist seals, Orcaskin™ forearm gussets, smoothskin chimney seals in the ankles, roll-neck collars with smoothskin sealing surfaces, smoothskin-to-smoothskin sealing surfaces on 10mm spine pads, and the innovative Pinnacle Defense System (P.D.S.) combine in PINNACLE suits to create a significantly better water barrier than in other brands. These sealing systems work as checkpoints, neither allowing water in the suit nor out.
The second step, having a more form-fitting suit, is achieved by offering divers more choices in sizes. PINNACLE offers as many as 17 male, 12 female and 4 children’s sizes in wetsuits, as well as more sizes of boots, gloves, and hoods than most other manufacturers.
PINNACLE has the ability to customize suits to some extent to fit people with more challenging shapes, but with up to 33 stock sizes, one is sure to fit almost any diver perfectly; and a tighter, better-fitting suit leaves less room for water to move, which keeps the diver warmer.