You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Zena Women's BC
|Shoulder to Waist (inches)||10-13||13-16||15-18||17-19||19-21|
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||31||31||31||31||31|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||24 dumpable, 16 trim||24 dumpable, 16 trim||24 dumpable, 16 trim||24 dumpable, 16 trim||24 dumpable, 16 trim|
|Product Weight||5.5 lbs||5.8 lbs||6 lbs||6.2 lbs||6.5 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Zeagle Zena Women’s BCD was designed by women and for women. Zeagle’s patented PFS sizing system allows for the waist size, chest size, and torso length to be independently fitted. Elastic front panels provide extra fit and comfort, while twin straps adjust to fit the waist and hips independently.
The Zena is designed to be fitted with the upper waistband at the natural waist, placing the weights and buoyancy low, around the body's center of buoyancy. It closes in the front with a heavy-duty zipper for a snug and secure, yet non-restrictive fit. A Ripcord release weight system is standard. Zeagle’s patented Ripcord system allows for a single point instantaneous release of the weights from almost any position in the water. When compared to a weight belt release or the two handed systems used on many other weight integrated BC's the Ripcord is far simpler and more reliable.
Per Zeagle, “The greatest difficulty in properly sizing a woman's Buoyancy System is not finding a smaller size, or allowing for the bust, but the fact that women's bodies have a defined waist where a waistband must fasten in order to secure the BC. At the same time, women tend to have both a shorter torso length and a lower center of buoyancy compared to men. So conventional buoyancy systems, which would ideally be worn lower for best balance and comfort, must be worn higher, around the narrowest part of the waist, in order to be secure. The Zena's twin waist and hip band system provides a way for women to securely position the weights and buoyancy below waist level, around the body's center of buoyancy.”
- Elastic front panels with zipper closure for a comfortable, secure fit and a streamlined profile
- Dual waistbands allow weights to be positioned below waist level for superior comfort and balance
- Component sizing fits waist, torso length, and chest size independently
- 31lb capacity bladder
- 24lb capacity Ripcord weight system
- 16lb capacity rear mount weight system
- Expandable mesh "Quick Pocket" at waist
- 4 Stainless Steel D-Rings
- Dry Weight: 6.2 lbs
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||31lb (13.6kg)|
|Valves||2-Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Cummerbund|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 4|
|Waist Strap||Yes, with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Zippered Panels|
|Oral Inflator||Yes, Zeagle Bx Inflator|
|Materials||Denier Nylon with Urethane Laminated Interior|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 24lb (10.9kg), Non-Releasable: 16lbs (7.26kg)|
|2-Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump|
|Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Cummerbund|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|Yes, with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Zippered Panels|
|Yes, Zeagle Bx Inflator|
|Denier Nylon with Urethane Laminated Interior|
|Releasable: 24lb (10.9kg), Non-Releasable: 16lbs (7.26kg)|