You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Quick Deploy (QD) Deluxe Signal System is a compact way to effectively store and deploy a signal tube and a thumb reel. The system includes the signal tube, the reel with line, double ended brass snap and an E-Z mount or zipper pouch.The Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal System is completely enclosed in the pouch when not in use. To deploy, the diver grasps the deploy strap and pulls the reel and the signal tube out of the pouch. The diver inflates the signal tube with their octopus 2'nd stage by purging air out of the regulators mouthpiece into the large one-way valve on the bottom of the tube (if available) or by orally inflating with the signal tubes oral inflator valve. The diver can then drop the reel which unwinds and let the tube ascend to the surface. The diver encircles the line loosely with the thumb and fingers and ascends to the desired depth.
There are 4-models to choose from, 2-models with EZ-Mount Zip-On Pouch and 2-models with EZ-Mount Grommet Pouch, either can be purchased with a plastic of stainless-steel reel. Models with the lightweight plastic 3.25" (8.3cm) reel provide 115' (35m) of nylon line. The models with the stainless-steel 3" (7.6cm) reel provide 65' (20m) of nylon line. All QD Deluxe Signal Systems come with Zeagle's Deluxe Signal Tube. This surface signaling device offers a brightly colored highly visible profile in the water when needed. The tube measures (W x H) 7" x 60" (17.8cm x 152.4cm) and can provide Up to 22 lbs. (10 kg) of lift. The signal tube has a large duck-bill one-way valve and an over-pressure relief valve with manual dump pull cord.
- Compact-Way to Effectively-Store & Deploy Signal Tube& Thumb Reel
- System Includes:
Double Ended Brass Snap
E-Z Mount or EZ-Zip-On Pouch
- Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal System Completely-Enclosed-In-Pouch
- Zeagle's Deluxe Signal Tube:
Brightly Colored Highly Visible Profile
Dimensions: (W x H) 7 x 60 (17.8cm x 152.4cm)
Lift: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
Dual Inflation System: Large Duck-Bill One-Way Valve for Inflation w/Regulator Second Stage
Oral Inflation Tube
Over-Pressure Relief Valve w/Manual Dump Pull Cord
- Four Models to Choose:
2-Models w/EZ-Mount Zip-On Pouch
2-Models w/ EZ-Mount Grommet Pouch
EZ-Mount Zip-On Pouch w/Stainless or Plastic Reel
EZ-Mount Grommet Pouch w/Stainless or Plastic Reel
- Stainless Reel:3 (7.6cm) Reel w/65' (20m) of Nylon Line
- Plastic Reel:3.25 (8.3cm) Reel w/115' (35m) of Nylon Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Double Ended Spring Loaded Gate Clip|
|Dimensions||Stainless-Steel: 3 (7.6cm)
Plastic: 3.25 (8.3cm)
|Line Dimensions||Stainless-Steel: 65' (20m)
Plastic: 115' (35m)
|Reel Material||Stainless Steel or Plastic|
|Inflation (Valve)||Duck-Bill One-Way Valve
Oral Inflation Tube
|Lift||22 lbs (10kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x H)||7 x 60 (17.8 x 152.4cm)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have this bolted to the standard holes on the left side of my Halcyon backplate and use it quite a bit. It stays put and is out of the way, which keeps me streamlined. Deployment is as easy as reaching back and pulling down. I highly recommend this for anyone diving a BP/W BCD.