You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Deluxe Signal Tube is a surface signaling device with its fluorescent orange coloring. A unique feature of the Deluxe Signal Tube is that the diver can fill the tube at depth by holding the open bottom of the tube over a regulator mouthpiece while the regulator is being purged. The air will enter the tube through a large Duck-bill valve at bottom. When the tube is sufficiently filled with air, the diver can release it to the surface (while tied to a line) a built-in over pressure relief valve allows the tube to ascend without rupturing. This way a diver can signal he will soon be ready for pick-up, without going to the surface immediately. There is also an oral inflate valve for surface use. The Zeagle Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) Deluxe Signal Tube, measure (H x W) 60" x 7" (152cm x 17.8cm) and develops 22 lbs. (10 kg) of lift in fresh water. Tube are made from durable nylon fabric have a webbing loop at base for line tie-off. Dump valve comes with a pull cord for manual dumping of gas.
- Bright Orange Color for Easy Identification On Surface
- Fill Tube by Holding Open Bottom of Tube Over Purging Regulator Mouthpiece
- Gas Enters Tube Thru Large Duck-Bill Valve at Bottom
- Diver Releases Lined SMB to Surface
- Built-In Over Pressure Relief Valve Allows Tube to Ascend w/o Rupturing
- Diver Signals Will Soon-Be-Ready for Pick-Up, w/o Surface Immediately
- Great for Safety & Decompression Stops
- Oral Inflate Valve for Surface Use
- Dimensions: (H x W) 60 x 7 (152cm x 17.8cm)
- Lift: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Durable Nylon Fabric & Webbing
- Webbing Loop-At-Base for Line Tie-Off
- Dump Valve w/Pull Cord for Manual Dumping of Gas
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Fabric & Webbing|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 60 x 7 (152cm x 17.8cm)|
|Inflation (Valve)||Duck-Bill Valve at Bottom
Surface Oral Inflation Valve
|Lift||22 lbs. (10 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very visible on the surface and conveniently sized for use.