You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Split Saddle Strap Assembly for Ranger,911 & Tech BCD
Product OverviewZeagle's Split Saddle Strap attaches to any of Zeagle's BCs with a 1" (2.5cm) plastic tri-bar at the bottom of the vest and two screw fasteners at the front of the vest. Two squeeze style" quick-release clip closures are at the "front" portion of the strap to allow you to easily put on and remove the BC with the Split Saddle Strap installed. The Split Saddle Strap can help secure heavy systems on your body. It fits any Zeagle system capable of being used with twin cylinders.
The Split Saddle Strap Assembly also prevents cylinder ride-up" and keeps your system in place. The straps are made from durable nylon webbing and the quick-release buckles are made from non-corrosive material for long life. Clips are sewn in place with bar tack stitching. Fits: Ranger, 911 & Tech BC's (see SKU's: ZGLRN, ZGL911, ZGLETD)
- Fits: Ranger, 911 & Tech BC's (see SKU's: ZGLRN, ZGL911, ZGLETD)
- Increased Ease of Donning BCD
- Helps Secure Heavy Systems
- Prevents Cylinder Ride-Up
- Increased Twin System Capabilities
- Durable Nylon Webbing Construction
- Squeeze Style Quick-Release Non-Corrosive Clips
- Clips Bar Tack Stitching for Security
- BCD Attachment: Plastic Tri-Bar at Bottom of Vest and Two Screw Fasteners
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Security and Prevents Cylinder Ride-Up|
|Material||Nylon Webbing, Plastic|
|Closure||Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckle|
|Gear Attachment||Plastic Tri-Bar at Bottom of Vest and Two Screw Fasteners|
|Compatibility||Zeagle Ranger, 911 & Tech BC's (see SKU's: ZGLRN, ZGL911, ZGLETD)|
|Add Security and Prevents Cylinder Ride-Up|
|Nylon Webbing, Plastic|
|Squeeze Style Quick-Release Buckle|
|Plastic Tri-Bar at Bottom of Vest and Two Screw Fasteners|
|Zeagle Ranger, 911 & Tech BC's (see SKU's: ZGLRN, ZGL911, ZGLETD)|