You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Slim-Line Co-Pilot Console (Metric)
Product OverviewZeagle is aware that divers need low-profile compact equipment to make them more hydrodynamic in the water and that their equipment be easy and light to pack when traveling. Zeagle's Slim-Line Co-Pilot Console is that and more accurate and reliable, Zeagle's analog instruments are used by divers everywhere. They feature large, luminous dials, easy-to-read numbers and gradations, and rugged construction.
The Slim-Line Co-Pilot Console comes with a solid brass cased reliable Bourdon tube design Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG), that has an easy-to-read 0 to 350 bars readout with a low air in red indicator section from 0 to 50 bar for added safety. The Slim-Line depth gauge is a highly accurate, easy-to-read, and reliable maximum depth indicator (MDI) type gauge with a maximum depth reading of 70m. The max-depth needle is pushed by the gauge depth needle until the diver meets their maximum depth. The MDI will remain there for the duration of the dive to indicate the diver's deepest depth reached during the dive. This feature allows the diver to not record that depth while diving yet will be available upon surfacing for later calculations for repetitive dives. The section of the luminous dial starting at 6 to 0 meters has red hash marks to add safety to the critical depths for safety and decompression stops.
The compass is also a highly accurate luminous instrument. Compass is liquid filled with a very quick response compass card. The instrument is also accurate over a wide tilt range. Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side scan window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The compass bezel has compass headings in 30 Degree numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10 Degree . Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a dual lubber line across the compass face. All 3-instruments come in an impact and corrosion resistant compact console rubber boot with side eyelets for attachment of a clip or lanyard and a 7/16" threaded high-pressure (HP) hose.
- Low Profile, Compact, Hydrodynamic 3-Gauge Console
- Easy-and-Light to Pack for Travel
- Accurate and Reliable, Zeagle's Analog Instruments
- Large, Luminous Dials, Easy-to-Read Numbers and Gradations, and Rugged Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Console Rubber Boot with Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyard
- Pressure Gauge:Zeagle Slim-Line 0 to 350 bars SPG
- Accurate and Reliable Bourdon Tube Design
- Solid Brass Case
- Easy-to-Read 0 to 350 bars Readout
- Low Air in Red Indicator Section from 0 to 50 bar for Added Safety
- Depth Gauge:Zeagle Slim-Line Max-Depth 70m Gauge
- Highly Accurate, Easy-to-Read, and Reliable
- Maximum Depth Indicator (MDI)Type Gauge:MDI: Great Feature for Repetitive Dives
Excellent for Logging Dive Information
- Depth Readout: 0 to 70m
- Red Hash Marks 0 to 6m: Indicates Critical Depths for Safety & Decompression Stops
- Compass:Zeagle Slim-Line Liquid Filled Compass
- Liquid Filled with Quick Response Compass Card
- Accurate Over Wide Tilt Range
- Dual Purpose Compass:
Convenient Side Scan Window
Allows Quick Reference of Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
For Divers Preferring Relative Navigation, Easy Rotating Ratchet Bezel
- Bezel: Compass Headings in 30 Degree Numbered Increments, Indicator Marks Every 10 Degree
- Bezel with Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass-Course
- Dual Lubber Line
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Rotating Bezel||30 Degree Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks Every 10 Degree
|Depth Readout||0 to 70m|
|Depth Luminous Dial||Yes|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Material||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 350 bars|