You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Single Pressure Gauge, Imperial 11" Miflex Hose
Product OverviewZeagle gauges offer custom dial graphics that are large, easy to read and luminescent for greater visibility in low light. The ergonomic styling offers a low and compact profile and a one-piece brass body means its shock-resistant and durable enough to survive your most radical underwater adventures. Perfect as a redundant air monitoring instrument. The hose length is 11" (28cm) in length, making this single SPG perfect to clip off to a D-ring on stage bottle. Ergonomic sleek styling of the housing gives the instrument a low and compact profile and comfortable grip. Comes with Miflex hose for flexibility to provide ease of gauge reading. Two integrated attachment points at the top provide multiple options for gear configuration. Copper Beryllium spiral-wound rings ensure greater reliability and miniaturization, while the Bourdon tube design provides measurement accuracy. Operating temperature from 104° F to 23° F (40° C to -5° C). Gauge provides a pressure read out from 0 to 5000 psi. The gauge face has red background from 0 to 700 psi for at-a-glance-reading of reserve air. Pressure numerical readings are 0, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi. There are red indicator marks for every 100 psi.
- Gauge Offers Custom Dial Graphics
- Large, Easy to Read and Luminescent for Greater Visibility in Low Light
- Ergonomic Styling Offers Low and Compact Profile
- One-Piece Brass Body Means It's Shock-Resistant
- Durable Enough to Survive Most Radical Underwater Adventures
- Perfect as Redundant Air Monitoring Instrument
- Short Hose Length: 11 (28cm)
- Hose Thread: 7/16
- Perfect for Stage Bottle Use
- Low and Compact Profile Provide Comfortable Grip
- Miflex Hose for Flexibility, Provide Ease of Gauge Reading
- 2-Integrated Attachment Points at Top Provide Multiple Options for Gear Configuration
- Copper Beryllium Spiral-Wound Rings Ensure Greater Reliability and Miniaturization
- Bourdon Tube Design Provides Measurement Accuracy
- Operating Temperature: 104°: F to 23°: F (40°: C to -5°: C)
- Pressure Read Out: 0 to 5000 psi
- Red Background from 0 to 700 psi for At-A-Glance-Reading of Reserve Air
- Pressure Numerical Readings: 0, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 and 5,000 psi
- Red Indicator Marks Every 100 psi
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Brass, Copper Beryllium, Rubber|
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|Hose Length||11 (28cm)|
|Brass, Copper Beryllium, Rubber|
|0 to 5000 psi|