You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Scout BC
|Shoulder to Waist (in)||14-18||18-22||22-26||26-29|
|Lift Capacity (lbs)||24||24||24||24|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||16 trim||16 trim||16 trim||16 trim|
|Product Dry Weight (lbs)||6.2||6.5||6.7||7.1|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
The Zeagle Scout is an affordable, rear inflation style BCD appropriate for both travel and as a fantastic entry level buoyancy control device. The Scout is Zeagle’s lightest and most compact BCD at 6.7lbs. Constructed from 1000-denier nylon, the Scout meets Zeagle’s high standards of durability and performance while delivering comfort and useful features.
The weight system consists of two rear mounted pockets with a touch fastener release and a 16lb maximum total weight capacity. It has a low profile single inflation bladder with both an elastic retractor and an elastic waist closure which improves the already streamlined features of this rear inflation BCD. Ample lift capacity for this lightweight system is 24lbs.
For accessories, the Zeagle Scout BCD offers 2 stainless steel D-rings on the vest and 2 on the shoulders. In addition, two zippered utility pockets are located on either side of the front panels.
The Scout comes equipped with Zeagle's Bx Power Inflator Mechanism. The Bx Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing.
- 24lb lift capacity low profile bladder made of 1000 denier fabric, with elastic retractor
- Two zippered utility pockets
- Two Stainless Steel D-rings on the vest, two on the shoulders
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Comes in standard black
- 16lb capacity rear mount weight system
- Dry Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||24lbs (10.9kg)|
|Valves||1-Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Cummerbund|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 4|
|Waist Strap||Yes, with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle and Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum Strap with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Yes, Zeagle Bx Inflator|
|Materials||1000-Denier Nylon with Urethane Laminated Interior|
|Weight Capacity||16lbs (7.26kg)|