You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle SAR BCD with Ripcord System, Black
Product OverviewThe SAR BC (Search & Rescue), along with the 911 BC, was introduced in 1997 in response to many requests from public safety divers for systems designed to fit their needs. The SAR BC is identical to the 911, except for the addition of a permanently installed lifting harness for helicopter, cliff or swift water work. It is based on the Tech BC platform, with twin squeeze-style" side-release waist buckles, torso and adjustable sternum strap Airloc buckle closures, but has additional features. These include SOLAS standard symbols on all-buckles, 3M SCOTCHLITE reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, and pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing. The SAR has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by many public safety and military agencies in the US and abroad.
The integral lifting harness and saddle strap provide a safe lifting system while the adjustable saddle straps with side-release buckles prevent cylinder ride-up when in the water. The BC is designed for single or twin cylinder capabilities with 11" (27.9 cm) spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinders and metal backplates (requires bladder attachment straps # 7281m). The SAR has a full-integral lumbar pad and articulated shoulders to reduce binding in the underarm and chest area as well as increase freedom of movement. The BC also has Zeagle's Personal Fit System (PFS) sizing for a custom fit and dive style.
Storage and attachment of accessories and rescue items is made easy with two zippered utility pockets, 4-stainless steel D-rings on the shoulders with 2-adjustable, and 6-additional stainless-steel D-rings on the vest. Built-to-last with a 1050 Denier ballistic nylon and 65 lbs. (29.5 kg) lift ballistic bladder. The Ripcord Weight System has 36 lbs. (16.33 kg) releasable weight capacity with an additional 20 lbs. (9 kg) rear trim weight pockets. The SAR BC comes standard with Zeagle's BX Power Inflator system with 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect low-pressure hose. The BX Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing. The BX is also connected to a pull dump valve for rapid deflation. Trimming buoyancy in any position is made easy with the additional 2 lower rear over-pressure relief/pull dump valves with pull cords. The BC weights 12 lbs. (5.44 kg).
- SAR BC (Search & Rescue): Designed for Public Safety Divers
- Permanently Installed Lifting Harness for Helicopter, Cliff or Swift Water Work
- Based on Zeagle's Tech BC Platform
- Back Inflation Buoyancy System
- PFS Sizing System
- Outer Bag: 1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Inner Bladder: Ballistic Nylon Urethane Laminated
- Lift Capacity: 65 lbs. (29.48 kg)
- Ripcord Weight System Capacity: 36 lbs. (16.33 kg)
- Rear Trim Weight Pocket Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.72 kg)
- 3M SCOTCHLITE Reflective Trim for High Visibility
- SOLAS Standard Symbols on All-Buckles
- Stainless Steel D-Rings: Six on Vest, Four on Shoulders, 2 Adjustable
- 11 (27.90 cm) Spaced Grommets for Mounting Twin Cylinder, Back-Plates
- Single or Twin Cylinder Capability
- Two Zippered Utility Pockets
- Split Saddle Harness
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Full Lumbar Pad
- Dual AIRLOC Squeeze-Style Side-Release Waist Buckles
- Two Hose Storage Pockets on Bladder
- Articulated Shoulder to Reduce Binding in Underarm and Chest Area and Increases Freedom of Movement
- Zeagle's Time Proven, Rugged Bx Power Inflator System:
Easy to Wash the Interior of BCD Bladder
Hooks Up to Standard Garden Hose
Best BCD Preventative Maintenance
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- 3 Pull Dump Over Pressure Relief Valves
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.44 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflator|
|Buoyancy Bag||65 lbs. (29.48 kg)|
|Valves||2 Rear Dump/Over Pressure Relief/Shoulder Pull Dump|
|Pockets||2 Zippered Utility, 2 Hose Pockets|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 6 On Vest, 4 On Shoulders|
|Waist Strap||2 Double Pull Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||Outer Bag: 1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon, Bladder: Ballistic Nylon Urethane Laminated|
|Weight Capacity||Ripcord Weight Pockets: 36 Lbs. (16.33 Kg), Rear Trim Pockets: 20 Lbs. (9.72 Kg)|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.44 kg)|