You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewBeing perfectly stable in the water makes diving easier, lowers air consumption, and allows you to feel less fatigued after either long or multiple dive days. Stability underwater is achieved by proper placement of the diver's weight system. Having too much weight up front or too far on your back can decrease stability and increase air consumption, fatigue, and make diving more difficult.
Zeagle's Removable Rear Mount Weight Set can eliminate stability problems and restoring balance to your equipment set up. Rear Mount Weight Set is completely releasable weight system that fits behind the diver with 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) capacity for each pocket. Pockets are constructed from heavy-duty and durable Cordura nylon fabric with zippered closures, and have easy to see orange drop handles. All edges are taped and sewn for strength and durability.
Rear Weight System, fits on your cylinder bands and releases weight as quickly as possible when needed. Rear weight system fits most any Zeagle BCD that does not come with them standard and can work with any buoyancy control device equipped with cylinder bands. Rear weight system is sold in a set.
- Adds Stability when Diving
- Makes Diving Easier
- Can Lower Air Consumption
- Capacity: 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) each Pocket
- Zippered Weight Load Closure
- Completely Releasable Weight System
- Durable Cordura Nylon Fabric Construction
- Easy-to-See Orange Drop Handles
- Edges Taped and Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Fits Most Zeagle BCD and other Models
- Attaches to Cylinder Bands
- Sold as Set
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Cordura Nylon Fabric|
|Weight Capacity||10 lbs. (4.54 kg)|
|Compatibility||Cylinder Cam Bands|
|Cordura Nylon Fabric|
|10 lbs. (4.54 kg)|
|Cylinder Cam Bands|
MY SON INLAW AND I ALWAYS HAD GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE PRODUCTS THAT WE HAVE ORDER THEY GET TO US ON TIME AND I WOULD AND WILL BE BUYING MORE STUFF FROM THEM THE CUSTMER SERVICE IS GREAT