You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Recon Fins
Product OverviewRevolutionary fin design for ultimate thrust and control.
Winner of the 2018 Tester's Choice Award.
RECON is a revolutionary technical fin that's a total rethink of basic fin geometry, angles, surfaces and thicknesses, combining uncomplicated design with the latest aquadynamic technology. It's developed and tested for optimal responsiveness and provides stability for technical dives and alternative kicking styles, like frog kick and helicopter turns. Aerodynamic surfaces, four strategic strakes on the top and underside, and thick side ribs combine to generate optimal thrust and performance across the entire fin. Available with color accent kits for buckle and soft pad, and the Zeagle Multi-Tool for adjustments on the fly.
Constructed from premium natural rubber for maximum durability, RECON fins are compression molded for precise stiffness, varying rigidity and suppleness for optimal performance across the entire fin. A 25 Degree angle between the foot pocket and blade gives greater thrust during flutter kick, and internal foot pocket rails transfer energy from foot to fin for more efficient strokes. The buckle design has been reworked with a simple and robust system using a single screw and self-locking nut that allows strap length adjustments of up to 2" (5 cm) to accommodate a variety of wetsuit and dry suit boots.
Form that performs:
Advanced performance features integrated with an uncomplicated design for optimal thrust and response. Maximum thrust in flutter, and stability in alternative kick strokes with the latest aerodynamic technology. Tough and durable natural rubber defies the elements. Adjustable, quick fastening stainless steel buckle system. Generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and dry suit boots. Large heel finger loop for easy donning/doffing.
About the tech:
25 Degree angle between blade and foot pocket tried and tested to optimize thrust. Two thick side rails provide snapback and flex where it's needed. Integrated foot pocket rails efficient energy transfer from foot to fin for responsiveness. Built from compression molded rubber for rigidity and suppleness where it's needed. Negatively buoyant. Fin lengths are 21", 22" and 23.75" (53.3cm, 55.9cm and 60.3cm) on medium, large and x-large with corresponding weights of 3 lbs., 3.35 lbs. and 3.65 lbs. (1.36 kg, 1.52 kg and 1.66 kg).
- Revolutionary Fin Design for Ultimate Thrust & Control
- Winner of 2018 Tester's Choice Award
- Revolutionary Technical Fin Rethinks Basic Fin Geometry, Angles, Surfaces & Thicknesses
- Combining Uncomplicated Design w/Latest Auadynamic Technology
- Developed & Tested for Optimal Responsiveness
- Provides Stability for Technical Dives & Alternative Kicking Styles
- Useful for Frog Kick & Helicopter Turns
- Aerodynamic Surfaces, Four Strategic Strakes On-Top-&-Underside
- Thick Side Ribs Combine to Generate Optimal Thrust & Performance Across Entire Fin
- Color Accent Kits for Buckle & Soft Pad, & Zeagle Multi-Tool for Adjustments On-the-Fly
- Constructed from Premium Natural Rubber for Maximum Durability
- Compression Molded for Precise Stiffness, Varying Rigidity & Suppleness
- Optimal Performance Across Entire Fin
- 25 Degree Angle Between Foot Pocket & Blade, Greater Thrust During Flutter Kick
- Internal Foot Pocket Rails Transfer Energy from Foot to Fin for More Efficient Strokes
- Buckle Design Reworked w/Simple & Robust System: Single Screw & Self-Locking Nut
- Strap Length Adjustments: Up to 2 (5cm), Accommodate Variety of Wetsuit & Dry Suit Boots
- Form that Performs:
Advanced Performance Features
Integrated w/Uncomplicated Design
Optimal Thrust & Response
Maximum Thrust In-Flutter & Stability In-Alternative Kick Strokes
Latest Aerodynamic Technology
Tough & Durable Natural Rubber Defies Elements
Adjustable, Quick Fastening SS-Buckle System
- Generous Foot Pockets Fit All Sizes of Wetsuit & Dry Suit Boots
- Large Heel Finger Loop for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Negatively Buoyant
- Fin Lengths: 21, 22 & 23.75 (53.3cm, 55.9cm & 60.3cm)
- Weights: 3 lbs., 3.35 lbs. & 3.65 lbs. (1.36 kg, 1.52 kg & 1.66 kg)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Natural Rubber, Stainless Steel|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Dimensions||Lengths: 21, 22 & 23.75 (53.3cm, 55.9cm & 60.3cm)|
|Weight||3 lbs., 3.35 lbs. & 3.65 lbs. (1.36 kg, 1.52 kg & 1.66 kg)|