You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Ranger LTD BCD, All Black
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||44||44||44||44|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||30 dumpable, 16 trim||30 dumpable, 16 trim||30 dumpable, 16 trim||30 dumpable, 16 trim|
|Product Weight||7.8 lbs||8 lbs||8.4 lbs||8.6 lbs|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Zeagle Ranger LTD shoulder is designed with the new super duty Airlock buckle that will swivel to adjust the harness to the body's contour to eliminate binding and restriction of movement at the chest and underarm areas. With the addition of harness type webbing and a new threading arrangement the diver can easily add more D-rings and other accessories conveniently on the shoulder. This feature will now allow the technical and accessory minded diver to further set-up his BC to what he needs for the type of diving he is doing. Zeagle has also added a right-hand shoulder dump with a pull knob located conveniently on the inside edge of the right shoulder pad. The dump valve acts also as an additional safety overpressure valve.
The Zeagle Ranger LTD is equipped with Personal Fit System (PFS) Modular Sizing. The PFS allows for a custom fit and lets you change out specific sections of the BC. The Zeagle Ranger LTD also has adjustable elastic waist panels and a lumbar pad that is permanently mounted in the rear of the vest section. The BC is made from heavily reinforced 1050-denier ballistic nylon, has 2-zippered utility pockets, 4 stainless steel D-rings on the shoulders (two adjustable), 2 stainless steel D-rings on vest so there's plenty of storage space and accessory attachment points for all your gear.
This back-inflation BC provides 44 lbs. (20 kg) of lift and comes equipped with Zeagle's Ripcord Weight System. The Ripcord System has a block of soft weight capacity of 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) of releasable weight and an additional capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg) rear trim weight that is non-releasable. Adjusting the BC for a perfect fit the Ranger LTD has torso adjustable shoulders straps an adjustable sternum and waist straps all equipped with squeeze-style" side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
The Ranger LTD can accommodate single or twin tanks with 11" (27.8cm) spaced grommets for the twin cylinder mounting. Buoyancy control and trim is easy with the 2-lower rear, right shoulder overpressure relief/pull dump valves and Bx Power Inflator Mechanism. The Bx Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing. The Bx is also connected to a pull dump valve for rapid deflation. The BCD dry weight is 9.5 lbs. (4.3 kg) it is available in multiple sizes and comes with a low pressure quick disconnect hose with 3/8" threads. BCD is made in the USA.
- Part of Ranger BC Lineage: Ranger Toughness & Durability
- Personal Fit System:
Adjustable Waist Panels
Replaceable Shoulder Sections
- Construction: Heavily Reinforced 1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Accessory Attachment:
4-Stainless Steel (SS) D-Rings On-Shoulders
2-SS D-Rings On-Vest
- Super Duty Airlock Buckle: Swivel to Adjust Harness to Body's Contour, Eliminate Binding & Restriction-of-Movement
- Torso Adjustable Shoulder & Sternum Straps
- Waist, Shoulder & Sternum Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Easy & Quick Donning/Doffing
- Lift: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Zeagle's Ripcord Weight System: 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) Releasable Weight
- Non-Releasable 20 lbs. (9 kg) Rear Trim Weight
- 2-Zippered Utility Pockets
- Accommodate Single or Twin Tanks w/11 (27.8cm) Spaced Grommets for Twin Cylinder Mounting
- 2-Lower Rear, Right Shoulder Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Zeagle Bx Power Inflator:
Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve for Rapid Deflation
Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose with 3/8 Threads
Threaded Lower Mechanism Allows Attachment of Garden Hose
Fast and Easy Inner Bladder Rinsing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||44 lbs (20kg)|
|Valves||3-Over Pressure Relief/Dump Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||6|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 30 lbs (13.6kg)
Non-Releasable Rear Trim: 20 lbs (9kg)
|Weight||9.5 lbs (4.3kg)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is my first back floatation BC and Im happy to say Im very impressed.