You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Zeagle Ranger JR Youth BCD is a rear inflation BCD designed for children, yet lives up to Zeagle’s reputation for quality, durability and performance. Utilizing the same rugged construction as the legendary Ranger BCD, the Ranger JR will grow with the junior diver through several growth cycles. This ingenious concept is accomplished through Zeagle’s innovative Personal Fit System. The waist panel of the Ranger Jr can be adjusted out to add several inches of growth room in the waist area. The shoulder sections can be replaced when needed with larger sizes.
Like the adult Ranger, the Ranger Jr is constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon construction in the vest. This material resists tears, punctures and scratches and will retain color very well. The Ranger Jr weighs just 5.6lbs and with its soft backpack style, is easy to travel with as well. Accessory attachment is provided for with 2 stainless steel angled D-rings on the shoulders and 2 stainless steel D-rings on the vest.
Utilizing Zeagle’s legendary Ripcord quick release integrated weight system, the Ranger Jr can accommodate up to 16lbs with a lift capacity of 24lbs. The responsive Bx Power Inflator Mechanism is included with Ranger Jr. The Bx Power Inflator makes preventative maintenance easy with its threaded lower mechanism that allows the attachment of a garden hose for fast and easy inner bladder rinsing.
- A full featured BC, but adapted for smaller bodies
- Can expand as the young diver grows
- Integrated Ripcord Weight System - 16 LB capacity (Diver releasable)
- 1050 Denier Material
- Adjustable Cummerbund
- Four stainless steel D-rings (two adjustable)
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- 24lb Lift
- SIZE: Waist 22"-28" Shoulder to waist12''-15''
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||24 lbs. (10.9 kg)|
|Valves||Over Pressure Relief/Dump Valves|
|Pockets||Yes, 2-Zippered Utility|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 4|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||1050-Denier Ballistic Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)|
|Weight||5.6 lbs. (2.54 kg)|