You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Onyx II Yoke Regulator
Product OverviewThe Zeagle Onyx II Regulator outperforms many, much more expensive regulators with outstanding reputations - why? The internal structure allows direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing lower-turbulence for outstanding performance. Zeagle's conical precision stainless steel high-pressure valve and advanced polymer seat provide much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and performance at all breathing rates. Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in Zeagle's own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The black chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is Inherently environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
First stage is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded ports and 5 low pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded ports for mounting of gauges and additional accessory items such as inflator hose and octopus' regulator. With high performance porting in a balanced diaphragm design with environmentally and dry seal installed, make this one clean regulator first stage that will give you years of corrosion free service and extreme reliability in cold water conditions.
Zeagle's Onyx Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable, with diver adjustable inhalation resistance controls, free-flow control, and anodized aluminum heat sink built-in anti-freezing feature. Specific design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balance downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from flexible and ridged thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber. The complete regulator weighs 42.6 oz. (1,208 g) with the 30" (76cm) hose, comes with a comprehensive owner's manual, and is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box.
- Made in the USA
- Hose Length: 30 (76cm)
- Weight: 42.6 oz. (1,208 g)
- Factory Ready: EAN/ Nitrox to 40% O2
- Cold Water Design First & Second Stage
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- First Stage:
- Balanced Diaphragm Design
- High Performance Porting
- Precision Stainless Steel HP Valve with Advanced-Polymer Seat
- HP Valve: Improves Responsiveness & Performance at All Breathing Rates
- First Stage Materials:
Body: Marine Grade Black Chromed Brass
HP Valve: Stainless Steel
Seat: Advanced Polymer
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
- 5 Low Pressure Ports (3/8-24 UNF)
- 2 High Pressure Ports (7/16-20 UNF)
- Second Stage:
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- New Compact Profile
- Built-In Anti-Freezing Heat Sink Feature
- Second Stage Materials:
Cover: Flexible Thermoplastics
Case: Ridged Thermoplastics
Heat Sink: Anodized Aluminum
Diaphragm: Elastomeric Polymer
Exhaust Valve: Elastomer
Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5, Thread 3/8-24 UNF|
|HP Ports||2, Thread 7/16-20 UNF|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort and Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
Black Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Polymer
Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
|Total Weight||42.6 oz. (1,208 g)|