You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle Onyx II Octo with Hose Yellow
Product OverviewZeagle's Onyx II Octopus Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable, with diver adjustable inhalation resistance controls, free-flow control, and anodized aluminum heat sink built-in anti-freezing feature. Specific design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balance downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from flexible and ridged thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber. The Zeagle's Onyx II Octopus second stage comes with a yellow cover and braided hose for easy identification. The hose measures 36" (91.4cm) with 3/8" threads and comes with an owner's manual.
- High Performance Octopus Regulator
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact & Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- New Compact Profile
- Built-In Anti-Freezing Heat Sink Feature
- Cover: Flexible Thermoplastics Case: Ridged Thermoplastics
- Heat Sink: Anodized Aluminum
- Diaphragm: Elastomeric Polymer
- Exhaust Valve: Elastomer
- Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber
- O-Rings: Buna-N
- Yellow Cover and Braided Hose for Easy Identification
- Hose: 36 (91.4cm) with 3/8 Threads
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort and Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube
|Hose Length||36 (91.4cm)|