You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewZeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in our own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle.
The Octo-Z II Inflator replaces the conventional BC power inflator and second stage octopus by combining the functions of both into a single unit. When you're taught how to dive you are given practice in buoyancy control more than any other skill. Once you start to dive every time you go underwater, fin the reef, or surface you use buoyancy control. All this time your octopus second stage regulator hangs un-used and out of mind.
When a real life out-of-air situation occurs, the stress and anxiety mounts, and you find yourself fumbling for a piece of equipment you never use the Octopus! Combining your inflator devise (that you use on every dive) with your Octopus Regulator assures your ability to react properly when an out-of-air emergency occurs. Be a safe diver with the Octo-Z Breathable Inflator.
The Octo-Z II is a dependable downstream demand valve design breathable inflator. The Octo-Z II has a balanced inflator valve design and is manufactured from brass, flexible and ridged thermoplastics, elastomeric polymers and silicone rubber. The breathable inflator weighs 8 oz. (213 g) without the hose, providing a lightweight and compact alternative to having both a standard inflator mechanism and a separate octopus regulator.
The high-flow inflator hose is 27" (69cm) in length with 3/8" threads. The Octo-Z II is also equipped with a threaded coupling that allows you to attach the end of the BC corrugated hose to a garden hose for easy and effective rinsing of the BCD's air bladder. This feature also allows you to disconnect the Octo-Z II for storage with your primary regulator. The combining of the alternate air source and inflator mechanism also eliminates a hose and streamlines your profile when diving. The Octo-Z II comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
- Combines Octopus Regulator w/Power Inflator
- Eliminates a Hose
- Streamlines Your Profile Underwater
- Easier to Use then Octopus
- Increased Safety in Diving
- High Flow QD 27 (69cm) 3/8 Thread Hose Connections for Air Supply
- Corrugated Hose Disconnect (Octo-Z can easily be stored w/regulator)
- Corrugated Hose Rinse Connection (Use garden hose to effective rinse BCD Bladder)
- Light, Rugged Design
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose
- Materials: Brass, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube
|Hose Length||27 (69cm)|
|Total Weight||8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Zeagles answer to Air-II is a winner. The quick-disconnect feature will be welcomed especially by traveling divers, who want to protect the unit in shipmant, rather than leaving it attached to the BC.