You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle F8 Yoke Regulator
Product OverviewZeagle introduces a new flagship regulator model with a completely new platform second stage design. The F8 name is derived from the well-established Zeagle Flathead series regulators. Totally new design, Zeagle's best performing regulator ever with more than 20 new improvements. Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in Zeagle's own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle. The F8 is very low in profile, barely extending above the tank valve, and places the low-pressure hoses directly out to the sides, in a pattern preferred by many divers. The F8 Regulator is set for yoke valves.
The all black chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
Zeagle's conical precision stainless steel high-pressure valve and advanced polymer seat provide much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and Performance at all Breathing Rates. With high performance porting in a balanced diaphragm design with dry environment seal, makes this one clean regulator first stage that will give you years of corrosion free service. The F8 Regulator has an internal structure that allows for direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing outstanding performance. First Stage is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded ports and 5 low pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded ports for mounting of gauges and additional accessory items such as inflator Hose and octopus regulator.
Zeagle's F8 Second Stage is lightweight, compact and comfortable, with diver adjustable resistance controls, free-flow control, and built-in anti-freezing features. Specific design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balance downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from flexible thermoplastic, thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber. The F8 Second Stage has a new case design that is smaller, lighter and molded from high impact resistant materials than its predecessor. New case snap-in insert near mouthpiece allows you to personalize your F8 for color style. New front cover design with anti-surge and ha a new stylized Z" logo regulator second stage ha a new smaller mouthpiece with super soft silicone and color accented tear resistant Bite" lugs. New exhaust valve with improved dryness and lower exhalation effort. New inhalation effort control knob for better grip and style.
What else is new! The F8 has a new threaded cover ring for improved safety and new heat sink with improved materials and greater surface area to dissipate cold. New zirconium plated inlet tube for increased corrosion resistance, new inhalation diaphragm with improved response and tear strength and a newly redesigned poppet with improved tolerances. The F8 has a patented seat saving orifice, new low pressure second stage seat and a new second stage spring made from super alloy. The Standard Hose measures 30" (76cm) and is 3/8" threaded. The complete regulator weighs approximately 41 oz. (1,161 g) with the hose comes with a comprehensive owner's manual, and is Nitrox ready to 40% out of the box.
- Zeagle Introduces a New Flagship Regulator Model
- Completely New Platform Second Stage Design
- Made in the USA
- Hose Length: 30 (76cm)
- Weight: Approximately 41 oz. (1,161 g)
- Factory Ready: EAN/ Nitrox to 40% O2
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- First Stage:
- Balanced Diagram Design
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
- Precision Stainless Steel HP Valve w/Advanced-Polymer Seat
- HP Valve: Improves Responsiveness & Performance at All Breathing Rates
- High Performance Porting
- 5 Low Pressure 3/8 Threaded Ports
- 2 High Pressure 7/16 Threaded Ports
- First Stage Materials:
Body: Marine Grade Black Chromed Brass
HP Valve: Stainless Steel
Seat: Advanced Polymer
- Second Stage:
- Downstream Valve
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Control
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Anti-Freeze Heat Transfer Device
- Second Stage Materials:
Cover: Flexible Thermoplastics Case: Ridged Thermoplastics
Diaphragm: Elastomeric Polymer
Exhaust Valve: Elastomer
Mouthpiece: Silicone Rubber
Inlet Tube: Zirconium Plated
- More than 20 New Improvements
- Compact Profile
- Case Snap-In Insert to Personalize F8 for Color Style
- Front Cover: Anti-Surge & Stylized Z Logo
- Smaller Mouthpiece: Super Soft Silicone, Color Accented Tear Resistant Bite Lugs
- Exhaust Valve w/Improved Dryness & Lower Exhalation Effort
- Inhalation Effort Control Knob: Better Grip & Style
- Threaded Cover Ring for Improved Safety
- Heat Sink w/Improved Materials & Greater Surface Area to Dissipate Cold
- Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube for Increased Corrosion Resistance
- Inhalation Diaphragm w/Improved Response & Tear Strength
- Redesigned Poppet w/Improved Tolerances
- Patented Seat Saving Orifice
- Low Pressure Second Stage Seat
- Second Stage Spring Made from Super Alloy
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5, Thread 3/8-24 UNF|
|HP Ports||2, Thread 7/16-20 UNF|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort and Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
Black Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Polymer
Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
|Total Weight||Approximately 41 oz. (1,161 g)|