You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle F8 Yoke First Stage Only
Product OverviewZeagle introduces a new flagship regulator model the F8. The name is derived from the well-established Zeagle Flathead series regulators. Totally new design, Zeagle's best performing regulator ever with many new improvements. Zeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in Zeagle's own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle. The F8 is very low in profile, barely extending above the tank valve, and places the low-pressure hoses directly out to the sides, in a pattern preferred by many divers. The F8 Regulator is set for yoke valves.
The all black chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
Zeagle's conical precision stainless steel high-pressure valve and advanced polymer seat provide much greater reliability and service life compared to conventional designs, while improving responsiveness and Performance at all Breathing Rates. With high performance porting in a balanced diaphragm design with dry environment seal, makes this one clean regulator first stage that will give you years of corrosion free service. The F8 Regulator has an internal structure that allows for direct airflow through the 1st stage, providing outstanding performance. First Stage is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded ports and 5 low pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded ports for mounting of gauges and additional accessory items such as inflator Hose and octopus regulator. The F8 first stage regulator weighs 29.1 oz. (825.54 g).
- Zeagle Introduces New Flagship Regulator Model the F8
- Balanced Diagram
- Conical Precision HP Valve
- Dry Environmental Seal with Hydro Transmitter
- High Performance Porting
- Yoke Cylinder Valve Version
- 5 Low Pressure 3/8 Threaded Ports
- 2 High Pressure 7/16 Threaded Ports
- Marine Grade Black Chromed Brass Regulator
- Zeagle's Regulators are US Made
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Out of the Box
- Total Weight: 29.1 oz. (825.54 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||5, Thread 3/8-24 UNF|
|HP Ports||2, Thread 7/16-20 UNF|
|NITROX Compatible||Yes, Up To 40% O2|
|Materials||Black Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Polymer, O-Rings: Buna-N|
|Total Weight||29.1 oz (825.54 g)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|5, Thread 3/8-24 UNF|
|2, Thread 7/16-20 UNF|
|Yes, Up To 40% O2|
|Black Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel, Polymer, O-Rings: Buna-N|
|29.1 oz (825.54 g)|