You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle F8 Second Stage Regulator with Hose
Product OverviewZeagle's regulators are US made, built under strict controls for quality in our own factory, using state of the art equipment and procedures. Your regulator is one of your most important pieces of gear. No matter what kind of diving you do, you can do it better with Zeagle. Zeagle's F8 Second Stage Regulator is lightweight, compact and comfortable, with diver adjustable resistance controls, free-flow control, and built-in anti-freezing features. Based on the Zeagle Z Regulator, specific design changes have created a regulator that is resistant to free-flow on the surface, yet has incredible smoothness and ease of breathing underwater. This pneumatically balance downstream demand valve second stage regulator is manufactured from flexible and ridged thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber. The F8 Second Stage Regulator has a new case design that is smaller, lighter and molded from high impact resistant materials than its predecessor. New case snap-in insert near mouthpiece allows you to personalize your F8 for color style. New front cover design with anti-surge and ha a new stylized Z" logo regulator second stage ha a new smaller mouthpiece with super soft silicone and color accented tear resistant Bite" lugs. New exhaust valve with improved dryness and lower exhalation effort. New inhalation effort control knob for better grip and style.
What else is new! The F8 has a new threaded cover ring for improved safety and new heat sink with improved materials and greater surface area to dissipate cold. New zirconium plated inlet tube for increased corrosion resistance, new inhalation diaphragm with improved response and tear strength and a newly redesigned poppet with improved tolerances. The F8 has a patented seat saving orifice, new low pressure second stage seat and a new second stage spring made from super alloy. The F8 Regulator comes with a 30" (76cm) MiFlex hose with 3/8" threads. The Regulator weighs 8 oz. (213 g) without the hose, and comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact & Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Built-In Heat-Sink for Freezing Resistance
Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
- Flexible, Lightweight MiFlex Hose
- Hose Length: 30 (76cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort and Dive/Pre Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Elastomeric Polymers & Silicone Rubber
Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube
|Hose Length||30 (76cm)|
|Total Weight||8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose|