You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zeagle F8 Octopus with Yellow Hose
Product OverviewConveniently lightweight, while being designed for high performance, the Zeagle F8 Octopus with Hose is a top of the line second stage pneumatically balanced downstream demand valve second stage regulator with free flow control and built in anti-freezing features from Zeagle that offers superior comfort, ease of use, and performance, complemented by an attractive design.
The Zeagle F8 Octopus optimizes comfort utilizing a new inhalation diaphragm that provides superior tear strength and improved response time to breathing. An improved exhaust valve ensures dryness and a lower exhalation effort, while a redesigned front cover and inhalation effort control knob use co-molded components that provide the necessary grip, soft touch and ease of use. Co-molded silicone mouthpiece provides a better fit and less jaw fatigue for long term comfort. Durability and long life also have been enhanced using a seat-saving orifice, compliments of Atomic Aquatics, that retracts when not in use, extending the life of the breathing tube seat. The Zirconium-plated inlet tube and heat sink provides superior corrosion resistance, while a redesigned heat sink significantly increases surface area, aiding in the heat exchange necessary to avoid freeze-up.
The Zeagle F8 Octopus is manufactured from flexible and ridged thermoplastic, elastomeric, polymer and silicone rubber, with Buna-N O-rings and is designed to be impact resistant for durability and rugged use. It makes a for perfect combination with the Zeagle F8 regulator, and represents the standard upon which other regulators and octopuses will be judged on. Octopus comes with a 36" (91.4cm) yellow 3/8" threaded hose.
- Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve
- Lightweight, Compact and Comfortable
- Diver Adjustable Inhalation Resistance
- Venturi (Free-Flow) Control
- Built in Heat-Sink for Freezing Resistance
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum, Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics, Elastomeric Polymers, Silicone Rubber
- Flexible, Lightweight MiFlex Hose
- Hose Length: 36 (91.4cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8
- Weight: 8 oz. (213 g) w/o Hose
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Inhalation Effort Knob
Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi (Free Flow) Switch
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||Flexible & Ridged Thermoplastics
Zirconium Plated Inlet Tube
|Hose Length||36 (91.5cm)|
|Total Weight||8 oz (213g) w/o Hose|