You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Express Tech Deluxe Back Inflator BCD is an ultra-light weight, super compact traveling BC pack with features never-before found in a rig this small. The unique backplate is reinforced with a polymer material that gives the support needed and the flex desired for a comfortable fit. The system comes standard with a 24 lbs. (10.89 kg) compact bladder with elastic retractors to keep its' profile small. Two sets of center plate grommets allow for attaching twin cylinder assemblies via the bolt and nut arrangement that most tech systems use.
BCD is equipped with dual rear pull dump valves and Zeagle's Bx Power Inflator. The Bx Inflator is unique in its design. Rinsing the internal bladder completely after every day of diving is important to the life of the bladder. The Bx Inflator has a special threaded coupling that allows you to remove the power inflator mechanism and attach the inflator hose to a standard garden hose. This unique feature allows you to fully flush-out the entire bladder with clean fresh water removing salt, sand or other contaminates that can cause wear and deterioration of the Inner bladder. This BC can be called the ultimate travel rig for any type of diving. Take it to the islands for lightweight reef and fun diving or explore the deep holes and ledges that require technical gear and twin cylinders.
Deluxe Harnesses BCD Version:
The Express Tec Deluxe includes all the features from the standard Express Tech plus: - The deluxe harness has an articulated shoulder assembly which will swivel to adjust the harness to the body's contours. The harness is equipped with Airloc buckles on the shoulder section and waist band along with a chest (sternum) strap. All the buckles allow for adjustment for a custom fit and are squeeze style" side-release for ease of donning and doffing. Express Tec Deluxe BCD also comes equipped with a back-pad and shoulder pads for added comfort at the back and shoulders. Bladder is constructed from durable 1,000-Denier nylon fabric with an internal urethane laminate and all seams are radio frequency (RF) welded for long life. Non-releasable rear trim weight capacity of 16 lbs. (7.26 kg) and the BCD's dry weight is 6.5 lbs. (3 kg). Proudly made in the USA.
- Ultra-Light Weight, Super Compact Traveling BCD
- Packs-Up Amazingly Small
- Back Inflation Design
- Lift Capacities: 24 lbs. (10.89 kg)
- Elastic Retractors for Low Profile
- Center Plate Grommets for Attaching Twin Cylinders
- Buoyancy Control:
Bx Power Inflator Assembly:
Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
Easy to Wash the Interior of BCD Bladder
Hooks Up to Standard Garden Hose
Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
Dual Rear, Right Shoulder Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Durable 1,000-Denier Nylon Fabric with Urethane Internal Laminate Bladder
- Ultimate Travel Rig
- Deluxe Harness with Articulated Shoulder Swivel Assemblies
- Airloc Buckles on Shoulder and Waist Band
- Chest (Sternum) Strap
- All Straps Adjustable for Custom Fit
- All Buckles Squeeze Style Quick-Release for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Back Plate: Reinforced Polymer, Gives Support and Flex Desired
- Non-Releasable Rear Trim: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Dry Weight: 6.5 lbs. (3 kg)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Back Inflation|
|Buoyancy Bag||24 lbs. (10.9 kg)|
|Valves||Over Pressure Relief/Dump Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable With Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Zeagle Bx Power Inflator|
|Materials||Bladder: 1,000-Denier Nylon Fabric w/Urethane Internal Laminate, Back Plate: Polymer|
|Weight Capacity||Non-Releasable Rear Trim: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)|
|Weight||6.5 lbs. (3 kg)|
Terrifically simple and straightforward and thoughtful design - nothing you dont need. Love this BC.